Hi from a lurker

you are doing so fantastic Nyree xx I think I would maybe take my bar in my handbag on the coffee date, just incase you feel the need to eat to be social.. just slip it out and pop it on the saucer.. but that is just me hehhe you sound so motived! xx

Rose you are in safe hands here xxx you can do this ! It is lovely to see you on the forums with us mottley crew

LOL motivated in the mornings but find evenings hard....making homemade pizza with the little ones and have a rather bad rumbly in my tumbly :sigh: Ack well, coming on here always helps when I am feeling the pressure (thanks guys!)

awww don't worry about the scales think we all end up doing it espec the first week hehe...they are just waaay too good at seducing you to stand on them lol...as mark n i and evry other evry day weigher can tel u lool...:p..and you are doin soo welll keep it up hun :D....
mwah

we all do it.. we say we don't... but i think even the firmest 'treat them mean to keep them keen' scale-ist are seduced to conduct private secret non talked about sessons!

Hi all. I'm a newbie to exante too. I have started today. Luckily my hubby and i are doing it together, so hopefully we can motivate each other. At the minute we both feel great, no hunger or headache (yet).

I have been reading some of your threads and i certainly feel inspired and for the first time in a long time i feel confident i can do this. Wish us luck.

good luck shan to u and ur hubby...we are all here to support you as well don#t forget :d
mwah

Ooooooh welcome welcome Good luck Shan and Mr Shan:D
:welcome2:
Thats fantastic news about your first day! And yes, this little lot keep me going too heheh.. just order my new bumper box!

Its lovely to have you two on the journey with us :D and another gentleman in your hubby for Mark to take shelter with when we ladies get to female!

I hope you find this forum as inspiring as I do :D they are here when I need support .. a giggle and just to take my mind off of things..
and questions! sometimes the oddest question can spring to mind.. we were talking poo earlier ;)

So glad you have had no headaches.. glug glug glug away on the H20

It must be great to have someone at home that is on the diet too.. keep each other strong
(maybe the rest of us need to force feed ours packs!)
xxx

LOL I thought it may be you last night hun but didn't want to ask!! Yep, tis me - although am skiving from my modding duties over on NM atm :eek:

Back