Hi From Another Newbie...

goonersck01

Hi All,

Yet another newbie wishing to join your group. I joined SW a week ago after having put on an embarrasing amount of weight in the last 3 years - nearly 6st :cry::mad:. I have also recently had a baby and need to loose lots of weight before going back to work. Having joined a local class, I am following the EE plan and lost 3lb in my first week :). EE is fantastic, lots of tasty free foods...yum yum. Here's hoping we can all give each other lots of support and great ideas.

GOOD LUCK hunny u will love the diet and this forum is full of brilliant ideas, recipes and support- wheneva i feel like im falling off the wagon i come on here and read peoples inspirational storys etc, then i feel refreshed and ready to start a fresh
look forward to seeing u around this place
laura x

welcome and first off well done with your first week. dont be a stranger we are always about and love hearing how people get on and ofcourse here for the help too xxxxxxx

Hello and welcome :D

I can't rave enough about how much SW is a fantastic lifestyle change!! It has changed my life and I'm sure if you're ready for it it could change yours too!!

The folk on here are all on the same boat so jump on and ask all the questions you like :D

k xx

Welcome to the forum, well done on your first week's loss, good luck for your continuing weight loss.

Hey Welcome to the forum and SW

Congratulations on your excellent first week loss. We are a lovely bunch here, so any questions please ask!

Don't fret about how much you have to lose, just take each lb at a time!

Natt xxx

Welcome aboard! Join in , ask questions, if you need any help then you've come to the right place! Well done on your fist weeks loss! EE is brilliant isn't it?

Welcome aboard. I am on my 2nd week into the sw plan and with the help of all the lovely people in here it has made it soo much easier.

Good luck xx

welcome aboard x well done on your loss.

Back