hi from Cumbria

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by niccy.ulverston, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. niccy.ulverston

niccy.ulverston Member

Hey just signed up to the site, my names Niccy and I'm 24 from Ulverston in Cumbria. I'm not on any set diet plan, primarily because I'm a mum and my priorities lie there, can't commit to money loss and meetings!
    I'm suffering with body image woes, and have done since pregnancy. I'm doing this for me. I want my confidence back! Sooo, here goes nothing....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JamesRob

JamesRob Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    27st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello Niccy from Ulverston! Welcome to the forum, and all the best with regaining your confidence! Congrats on taking the first step! :)

4. niccy.ulverston

niccy.ulverston Member

Thanks, if only I could figure our where to go from here, lol

5. Tizy

Tizy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Nikki, I'm Hannah, I'm in Kendal. Just started following SW and 19 weeks pregnant!! I've put on 2 stone already so figured I had to do something!!! Welcome X

6. Suzisu

Suzisu Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi there, good luck with your journey - there are many on here who are mum's too, have a good look around and ask questions, I've found loads of motivation and advice.

Sue x

7. niccy.ulverston

niccy.ulverston Member

Hannah- congratulations on the pending babba, and I love kendal, you lucky thing :) don't worry too much about the weight gain, as long as you maintain a healthy happy pregnancy. Is this your first?

Thanks sue, hopefully will get to know a few lovely people, mummyhood has made me a tad recluse! X

8. Tizy

Tizy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Niccy, sorry spelt your name wrong before! Yes Kendal is lovely, but Ulverston is not so bad! No this will be my second baby, but my first - Holly is now 13 years old so I feel like I'm starting all over again! Completely forgotten what pregnancy is like! Just using SW as a guide to try to avoid putting on too much more!! How's your first week going? X

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the pounds.

We often go to Backbarrow for our holidays so visit Ulverston often

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.