hi from Cumbria

Hey just signed up to the site, my names Niccy and I'm 24 from Ulverston in Cumbria. I'm not on any set diet plan, primarily because I'm a mum and my priorities lie there, can't commit to money loss and meetings!
I'm suffering with body image woes, and have done since pregnancy. I'm doing this for me. I want my confidence back! Sooo, here goes nothing....

Hi Nikki, I'm Hannah, I'm in Kendal. Just started following SW and 19 weeks pregnant!! I've put on 2 stone already so figured I had to do something!!! Welcome X

Hi there, good luck with your journey - there are many on here who are mum's too, have a good look around and ask questions, I've found loads of motivation and advice.

Sue x

Hannah- congratulations on the pending babba, and I love kendal, you lucky thing :) don't worry too much about the weight gain, as long as you maintain a healthy happy pregnancy. Is this your first?

Thanks sue, hopefully will get to know a few lovely people, mummyhood has made me a tad recluse! X

Hi Niccy, sorry spelt your name wrong before! Yes Kendal is lovely, but Ulverston is not so bad! No this will be my second baby, but my first - Holly is now 13 years old so I feel like I'm starting all over again! Completely forgotten what pregnancy is like! Just using SW as a guide to try to avoid putting on too much more!! How's your first week going? X

Back