hi from Icy Bournemouth

Sam1309

Silver Member
hello all

my name is Sam and i am currently living in B'mouth

about to start the CS diet due to reading many positive reviews on it, is anbody else here on it? or anyone else willing to give me any tips?

I am currently struggling to get into my size 16 jeans (which are big sized and stretchy) and would like to be a size 12 if i could be, ok i just want a flat stomach.

Any one here in my local area???

Hiya Sam. Woohoo I'm in Bournemouth :clap: and yes, it's flippin freezing isn't it.

Anyway, see you've found your way to the CS board.

All the best with the diet :)

well seeing as your close do you fancy a walk along the seafront at some point or something else healthy! (ps i'm not crazy just irish and we're very sociable)

welcome to the site my second day and enjoying the company all the best for the diet and maybe at some point you could organise a group of dieters for a nice stroll ha ha

mark

you could walk down from swindon mark

hello in Icy Bournemouth and welcome to the site
we could start a who wants to walk in Bournemouth campaigne lol

well if i start walking now i should be there in time for spring :)

thats another post for good idea ha ha

mark were did you get your ticker i rather like it

if u click on my ticker it takes you to the ticker site i looked in the FAQ section on site and it walks you through setting one up

anytime hun :)

just need to goand make one up now

have you done it yet???

not yet but i shall get around to go!!!! getting on well with diet just had lunch

you got it now :) im on forth day and had to get wieghed at doctors im thinking there must a big difference in scales from pharmacy and doc as apparently i have already lost 5kg which i dont think can be right but it was an ego boost ha ha

i'm on day two and suprised how good i feel. like the idea of certain foods being banned as on weight watchers i cheated ( i'll take the chocolate bar, away from tomorrows points)

Back