Hi gus! minimin virgin here!

kittykat6279

Mad Take Thatter!
Hi guys, I started atkins last Monday! :) I did it 2 years ago and lost 16lb but unfortunately fell off the wagon when I went on holiday, anyway the weight crept back on over 2 years so decided to pull my finger out and start again. Lost 4lbs so far so I'm a happy bunny! Can you guys tell me where you buy your flax meal and coconut oil please as I cant find any in asda and want to make sure I'm buying the right stuff. Thanks, Kat x

i too am a virgin ........... got all the stuff but just have not got round to making it ............. bought it at a local farm shop............. good luck xx

Hi there, and welcome :0)

I used to get my flaxseed in tesco but havent seen them selling it in awhile, i managed to find it in morrisons the other day the prewetts one.
I also ordered some from holland and barrett online called linwoods organic flaxseed, hope this helps :)

Hiya Kitty and welcome

There's Flex Flax which you just google and buy online - and apparently it has zero carbs!

I get Neals Yard unground linseed from Holland and Barrett - 0.7 carbs per 100g, it's cheaper, they have golden or brown and you can buy instore or online :) I bought myself a coffee grinder - best thing I ever did, will save money in the long run

I'm not a virgin so welcome to the Wigan Pie eater :)

Post away love, everyone on here is so helpful.

Morning KC, how's it going love?

Back