Hi guys help with yr knowledge:D

operationslim31

Right, I have been doing tfr now since jan I have lst 4 lb off of 8 st but my weight lost has dramatically slowed right down I was Losing 7 lb a fortnight now losing 4
My pharmacist said to me today it maybe time to o on to maintaince, she said u still can lose weight on it if I have 2 maintence meals a day an then a lo carb low fat meal evening time,
I guess I wanna know what u guys think do u think I would lose enough to make the change( 4 lb or more ) only was doing tfr 4 sept anyway, or shoud I just carry on with the plan, feeling pretty let down actually was hoping I would get to my goal by sept ont think so now :(

Hey opslim. Wow that's a fantastic loss! Congratulations! And to answer your question yea u can most definitely lose weight on maintanence. I did TFR 3 years ago and lost 2st. I then reached my other goal of a stone on maintanence. The shakes are much nicer and the bars are yum (not sure everybody would agree) but the best part is u get to have a nice chicken salad or stirfry ever evening! :)

You've done so well, I'd imagine the losses have gone down because you've been on it so long. I think your pharmacist is right, your body needs a change. A weeks refeed and then into the maintanence diet sounds like the way to go!

Best of luck x

sarahb82 said:
Hey opslim. Wow that's a fantastic loss! Congratulations! And to answer your question yea u can most definitely lose weight on maintanence. I did TFR 3 years ago and lost 2st. I then reached my other goal of a stone on maintanence. The shakes are much nicer and the bars are yum (not sure everybody would agree) but the best part is u get to have a nice chicken salad or stirfry ever evening! :)

You've done so well, I'd imagine the losses have gone down because you've been on it so long. I think your pharmacist is right, your body needs a change. A weeks refeed and then into the maintanence diet sounds like the way to go!

Best of luck x

That was gonna be my next question do I need to refeed so thanks for answering that, :) its all confusing and I think I am slightly scared :/ am sure I be fine it's just nerve wreaking :/

Back