hi guys, ive had a stuggle but very pleased

hi guys ive asked for advice a few times here, i have a had few ups and downs and have eaten when i should not have. i have lost 15bls up to now which is not amazing but im very happy, ive gone from a size 18 to a 16 and feel great, i reached for the ceral for the kids yesterday morning and my jeans fell down to my knees, i was like wow i love this lol.

so thanks for all your support at my bad times and cheers for listening guys. i just wanted to show off my new weight loss tracker, lets hope it works.xx

nats x:D:):p;):rolleyes::eek::cool:

ive gone from a size 18 to a 16 and feel great, i reached for the ceral for the kids yesterday morning and my jeans fell down to my knees, i was like wow i love this lol

WOW! well done Natalie:happy096:

Size 16 is very, very nice!!!:D

Love Mini xxx

Hi Natalie dont worry you will make it, we've all had bad days, reading the forum whenever you feel down will motivate you to continue. Good loss so far so dont give up, i guarantee you it will be worth it when you reach your goal.

hi guys ive asked for advice a few times here, i have a had few ups and downs and have eaten when i should not have. i have lost 15bls up to now which is not amazing but im very happy, ive gone from a size 18 to a 16 and feel great, i reached for the ceral for the kids yesterday morning and my jeans fell down to my knees, i was like wow i love this lol.

so thanks for all your support at my bad times and cheers for listening guys. i just wanted to show off my new weight loss tracker, lets hope it works.xx

nats x:D:):p;):rolleyes::eek::cool:

Wanna come round for breakfast:p x

well done on your loss so far!!!

hey thanks guys, i so pleased, more news, i got a lovely pair of black trousers last year, they fitted for few months and have never got them back on lol.
well i treid them on just b4 lipotrim, the zip at the side would not zip up at all, seams were so far apart, well i tried them on lastnight n guess wot
THEY FIT YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, so pleased, im gonna skegness tonight till monday, just got my shakes early and hope i dont give in at the sight of chips

Well done nat keep it up xxx

great feeling isnt it :)

h x

Hey, that brilliant news!! You must be so proud of yourself. Carry on with it.

xxxx

Hi Nat, well done and keep it up. :wow:

I can sympathise with the ups and downs.
:eatdrink051:
I'm struggling and eating now and then also.

It may be a longer road but we'll get there in the end.

:party0038::party0038:

WOW....Wish my jeans would fall off .....FANTASTIC XXXXXX you have done so well YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!

Back