Hi guys just your view on things?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wants2bnormal, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi,

I know I know im getting a head of myself but do you think i could be in size 14 clothes by March next year? I am currently in 18/20?

:eek:Cheery:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I started cd in june this year as a size 20 and am now a size 12 so yes you could easily be a size 14 by march hun.xx

4. peppa

peppa Pwincess

I think they say on average a stone a month,so I think it's possible

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yes most def hun just stick 100% to it :) :) i started in size 26jeans and got into size 16's when i got into the 15's down from mid 20's!

6. peppa

peppa Pwincess

do u mind me asking sue if your skin returned to normal? as in no saggy skin?
    cheeky I know :)

7. abz

abz Gold Member

i think it's totally possible if you stick with it. i want to be at least a size 16 by christmas. well, a 14 really, but i'm not sure if i can do that, so a 16 at least. i'm almost there :)

abz xx

8. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i was a size 24 8 weks ago and today i bought a SIZE 16 ok i cant breathe or sit down in them but they fastened yey yey so i say if you stick to it you can achieve beyond your wildest dreams good luck with your journey it is hard i know as i am a restarter (long story) who lost 10 stone the first time put 7 back on due to very unfortunate circumstances but hey i have now lost 36.5lbs in 8 weeks this could be you and believe me it feels good even the second time around lol

Good luck

9. peppa

peppa Pwincess

it is an amazing diet if you stick to it. everyones weight losses are fab you must all be well chuffed

10. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    My skin is better than i expected it to be, was a bit saggy when I first started loseing but it seem sto be catching up now, My arms are probably the worst area but nothing to worry about in my opinion. I just use a good moisturising boby wash and a good cream after and it seems to be working, fingers crossed.xx

11. abz

abz Gold Member

was that body or booby wash susan? :D

12. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    wash supposed to be body but could be either I guess.lol.

13. peppa

peppa Pwincess

hey we don't want everything sagging- although too late 4 me. boob job next on list;)

14. abz

abz Gold Member

well mine are on the way down. although they don't seem to be getting any bloody smaller!! if they don't shrink i'm going to look ridiculous. i'm a 38HH i think... if i remember rightly. my boob measurement has only changed by about an inch the whole time i've been doing cd. i've had about 7 off my waist. i'm going to be a funny shape :(

15. peppa

peppa Pwincess

ul be jordan abz:p

16. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    bet you fella dosnt complain abz.lol.

17. abz

abz Gold Member

ha. well i was just saying on another thread that i refuse to cook now i'm on cd yet he still wants to marry me.... maybe this is why :D

still.. i really hope they go down a bit. when i finally got slim as a teenager i was a DD. DD would be great... but this is ridiculous. my bras fit on my head!! i mean i like hats!! but really!!

abz xx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your replies guys looks like i really can do it!!!!!

20. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    lol abz

21. abz

abz Gold Member

of course you can do it hon :D we've just highjacked your thread. sorry about that :S

abz xx

22. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    yes you can do it for sure hunni.xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.