• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi guys just your view on things?!

I started cd in june this year as a size 20 and am now a size 12 so yes you could easily be a size 14 by march hun.xx

abz

Gold Member
i think it's totally possible if you stick with it. i want to be at least a size 16 by christmas. well, a 14 really, but i'm not sure if i can do that, so a 16 at least. i'm almost there :)

abz xx

i was a size 24 8 weks ago and today i bought a SIZE 16 ok i cant breathe or sit down in them but they fastened yey yey so i say if you stick to it you can achieve beyond your wildest dreams good luck with your journey it is hard i know as i am a restarter (long story) who lost 10 stone the first time put 7 back on due to very unfortunate circumstances but hey i have now lost 36.5lbs in 8 weeks this could be you and believe me it feels good even the second time around lol

Good luck

do u mind me asking sue if your skin returned to normal? as in no saggy skin?
cheeky I know :)
My skin is better than i expected it to be, was a bit saggy when I first started loseing but it seem sto be catching up now, My arms are probably the worst area but nothing to worry about in my opinion. I just use a good moisturising boby wash and a good cream after and it seems to be working, fingers crossed.xx

abz

Gold Member
well mine are on the way down. although they don't seem to be getting any bloody smaller!! if they don't shrink i'm going to look ridiculous. i'm a 38HH i think... if i remember rightly. my boob measurement has only changed by about an inch the whole time i've been doing cd. i've had about 7 off my waist. i'm going to be a funny shape :(

abz

Gold Member
ha. well i was just saying on another thread that i refuse to cook now i'm on cd yet he still wants to marry me.... maybe this is why :D

still.. i really hope they go down a bit. when i finally got slim as a teenager i was a DD. DD would be great... but this is ridiculous. my bras fit on my head!! i mean i like hats!! but really!!

abz xx

Thanks for your replies guys looks like i really can do it!!!!!