Hi Guys

Another 2lbs gone. What with the Atkins fry ups etc etc I have to be happy with that. I've spoken to the pharmasist and informed him that I'm switching back mainly to Atkins. I'm going to have lipotrim for Breakfast and maybe lunch then have an Atkins meal in the evening. I've got my ketostix so I'll keep an eye on that to make sure I stay in Ketosis. If I lose another 2lbs next week then I'll stick with Atkins....If not then I'll go back onto the shakes. Shouldn't be too difficult coz I'll make sure I stay in ketosis.

Bye4now.
xx

Thats a great idea....let us know how you get on with the mix of Atkins and LT...you are doing really well.

Well I had a lipotrim for Breakfast and one for lunch. For my evening meal I went to my parents. My dad makes the best curries on this planet. I just filled my plate with Salad and added some chicken and lamb. He knows about my diet and there was nothiing in it that would effect the diet. Just done a ketositx and I'm still fine. I'm not going to keep jumping on the scales now. I'll weigh myself next Friday and keep you posted Bea.

Fingers crossed.

Keep us posted...really interested to see how combining the two works...have you mentioned to the chemist our the maintence shakes...think the have the same calories but more fibre etc so you less hungry if you are adding a meal?

Keep us posted...really interested to see how combining the two works...have you mentioned to the chemist our the maintence shakes...think the have the same calories but more fibre etc so you less hungry if you are adding a meal?

I did mention it, but I think the girl at my chemist is not very good. I'm fine if I get the actual pharmasist as he knows what he's taking about, but the girl at the chemist didn't even know what Ketosis was!!! I may speak to the pharmasist next time I go. I've got enough shakes now for about 3 weeks now though. I'll have to weigh myself on my scales and post the losses....I'm confident there will be a loss!!!

Funny you should say that...I had the same experience with my Chemist too...a skinny size 6 twiggy who really knew nothing and had never been on a diet in her life (so she told me!!!)... the LT helpline are slightly (I say slightly) more informed....just I heard that the maintence ones have tonnes more fibre so it curbes your appetite and you eat far less....

Thanks Bea.........I'll ask next time I go in. I'm not hungry at the moment. I think the challenge starts now...once you introduce food YOU have to make the decisions instead of it being done for you. Lipotrim is easy in that you have your shakes and water........full stop. No thinking, no weighing etc. If I can still lose and I'm the one who has been making the choices then I'm hoping it will set me up for later on and I'll be able to continue to do that once on maintainance.

Well guys. My mum is now weighing me. Her scales have been exactly the same as at the pharmasist so I know its spot on.

I've lost 3lbs this week. That is combining LT and Atkins. I have still done 3 days this week of total LT, but most days I've had an evening meal. I'm really pleased with this loss. I only need to lose 1lb and I'm back in the 11's. I wanted to be in the 11's before my holiday. I've still got 3.5wks to go so now I plan to be under 11.7lbs for my holiday. All my holiday clothes are loose on me. I love it. No tight clothes, having to breath in all day long, or be afraid to sit down because when I do a spare tyre appears round my middle. I used to sit there with my arms infront of my tummy and my shoulders down. I'm going to be there shoulders back and showing off my flat tummy.......(there is still a little tyre when I sit down, but don't tell anyone!!).

Well done you are doing great!!

Hi Sparkles....I've replied to your other post on Elles thread.

Your doing fab. I often lost 2lbs a week..........the equivalent of a bag of sugar of FAT a week has to be good.
x

Well guys, I'm putting the dieting on hold. I'm not out of ketosis yet, but from tomorrow I'm starting taking carbs again. When I went out for a meal with my hubby he was spot on when he said the diet was messing with my head. I put a bit of potato in my mouth and felt like I was doing the most awful thing imaginable. I'm going to introduce granary bread back. I'm still dieting in that I'm having no desserts, sweets, biscuits, pasta, rice etc, but I'm introducing more food groups. I'm where I wanted to be for my holiday so I've got to be happy with that. I still think I'll lose a few pounds more doing this, but in the past I've had a problem with food and I'm not getting that way again.

Keep going guys, I'll keep you posted as to how I'm getting on and I will post those pictures I promised.

I'll be back on lipotrim in January to take off the extra stone.

Good luck all.
x

Back