Hi Guys!

hey!! :) Best of luck on getting reffered to Slimming world x id love to buddy up :) i have 4 & half stone to lose... did have about.5 & half before..because i started my weight at 17st 4lb and i am now excataly 16st..! i have been calorie counting and recently have been thinking of joining slimming world as i hear so many success stories! So fingers crossed..i am aiming to get down to 11st 6lb and a dress size 12-14. . :) do you have MFP or anythinf ? could ads you on there and stay in touch x i defo need a buddy!

by the way i was in sheffield this last saturday!! :p i took my 5 year old son and my teenaged nieces 14 & 17 to fo see One direction live :p in MOtorpoint arena sheffield x :)
anyhoo - Im Sadia x and 24 frm Watford xxxx all the best!! :)

Hi.

Where 1D good?? Dieting is so hard x

hey!! :) Best of luck on getting reffered to Slimming world x id love to buddy up :) i have 4 & half stone to lose... did have about.5 & half before..because i started my weight at 17st 4lb and i am now excataly 16st..! i have been calorie counting and recently have been thinking of joining slimming world as i hear so many success stories! So fingers crossed..i am aiming to get down to 11st 6lb and a dress size 12-14. . :) do you have MFP or anythinf ? could ads you on there and stay in touch x i defo need a buddy!

by the way i was in sheffield this last saturday!! :p i took my 5 year old son and my teenaged nieces 14 & 17 to fo see One direction live :p in MOtorpoint arena sheffield x :)
anyhoo - Im Sadia x and 24 frm Watford xxxx all the best!! :)

Hi Sadia! I'd love to buddy up :) hope you had fun at 1D! The doctors have just turned me down and offered me their meetings (which are during the week while i'm at work?!) ridiculous!
I'm going to scrimp together to go to the meetings myself, i'm sure my mum will help me out until i get paid!
I'm so determined this time :)

Hi Sadia! I'd love to buddy up :) hope you had fun at 1D! The doctors have just turned me down and offered me their meetings (which are during the week while i'm at work?!) ridiculous!
I'm going to scrimp together to go to the meetings myself, i'm sure my mum will help me out until i get paid!
I'm so determined this time :)

hey!! :) x Yes we can do thisss i am so determind toooo!! we shall do SW together and help each other along the way. I am thinkinf of JOining Slimming world online. its my Other halfs bday weekend this weekend so after that i will get a fresh start onto sw..! its ridiculous that the doctor didnr reffer u to sw! you have nothing to lose but weight...its not like it would cost theem?! Gp's are just doing their own things i swear!
let me know when you offically join x so we can buddy up propeely x havw u my fitness pal?? x

hey!! :) x Yes we can do thisss i am so determind toooo!! we shall do SW together and help each other along the way. I am thinkinf of JOining Slimming world online. its my Other halfs bday weekend this weekend so after that i will get a fresh start onto sw..! its ridiculous that the doctor didnr reffer u to sw! you have nothing to lose but weight...its not like it would cost theem?! Gp's are just doing their own things i swear!
let me know when you offically join x so we can buddy up propeely x havw u my fitness pal?? x

Can I join I too with this buddy. My weigh in this morning(gulp) x

Can I join I too with this buddy. My weigh in this morning(gulp) x

Of course! The more the merrier hun :) we an all do this, i'm sat worrying about a letter i got from my docs saying i need to see the doctor about my cholesterol?! :( really worried so i'm starting healthy eating tomorrow!! x

Of course! The more the merrier hun :) we an all do this, i'm sat worrying about a letter i got from my docs saying i need to see the doctor about my cholesterol?! :( really worried so i'm starting healthy eating tomorrow!! x

Try not to worry, could be something trivial. Any plans for this weekend?? X

Try not to worry, could be something trivial. Any plans for this weekend?? X

I'm hoping so, our dr's is trialing this new system where we can't book appointments but have to get the doctor to call us up and talk to us?! Which makes actually getting seen a nightmare as it's pot luck which doctor calls you. Urgh!
This weekend i sorted things out for ebay ('fat' clothes that currently fit but i don't want to fit anymore!) walked my dog in the sunshine and cleaned the house, i went shopping too and picked up lots of nice things for my dinners at work this week!
How about you? xx

I'm hoping so, our dr's is trialing this new system where we can't book appointments but have to get the doctor to call us up and talk to us?! Which makes actually getting seen a nightmare as it's pot luck which doctor calls you. Urgh!
This weekend i sorted things out for ebay ('fat' clothes that currently fit but i don't want to fit anymore!) walked my dog in the sunshine and cleaned the house, i went shopping too and picked up lots of nice things for my dinners at work this week!
How about you? xx

Hi.

I've been to gym quite a lot at the weekend, been today. I'm so tired today. Been to a friends engagement over weekend. Started a new job last week so still on my induction x

Hi.

I've been to gym quite a lot at the weekend, been today. I'm so tired today. Been to a friends engagement over weekend. Started a new job last week so still on my induction x

Ooh congratulations on your new job :) I've only been in my new one about 8 weeks and it's lovely! No shops nearby either so no temptation!
I managed to sort my gym membership too, so off i go tomorrow! yay!

Hi Nattycat,

I can relate to your post but SW does work when you are committed. I am the worst person for it as I stick to it, lose some weight and then celebrate and put lots back on! I am my own worst enemy. I am determined now to lose the weight and be healthy more than anything. I have about 5 stone to lose so I know how it feels!

Good luck to you all :eek:

Hi Nattycat,

I can relate to your post but SW does work when you are committed. I am the worst person for it as I stick to it, lose some weight and then celebrate and put lots back on! I am my own worst enemy. I am determined now to lose the weight and be healthy more than anything. I have about 5 stone to lose so I know how it feels!

Good luck to you all :eek:

Hiya Tink :)
I'm trying to be as pro active as i can, can't get to the meetings until after payday so i'm currently just guessing things - i'm also trying to zone sugar out, which is a nightmare for me since i think i am 90% sugar!
I just wish i could go back and speak to myself when i was on the right track and just say 'don't give up now' but hindsight is a wonderful thing!!

Good luck to you, i'm hoping we can all keep coming back to this thread to keep our morale up! xx

Hiya Tink :)
I'm trying to be as pro active as i can, can't get to the meetings until after payday so i'm currently just guessing things - i'm also trying to zone sugar out, which is a nightmare for me since i think i am 90% sugar!
I just wish i could go back and speak to myself when i was on the right track and just say 'don't give up now' but hindsight is a wonderful thing!!

Good luck to you, i'm hoping we can all keep coming back to this thread to keep our morale up! xx

Il help you with any sins, I can get on line x

Il help you with any sins, I can get on line x

Oh that's so nice of you, thanks :)

I don't know how many sins we can have per day? the worst thing i've had today is half an avocado in my salad for dinner and a tsp of butter on my jacket potato! I'm so excited to be slimmer,
i just found this pinterest board too Before and After Weight Loss and my jaw is nearly on my desk!! I'm so amazed by some of the people on there,
Motivation!

oh my goodness, a stone in 4 weeks! Go you!!
I feel like i've been fat forever (i haven't) but i can't see myself any other way which is all in my head.
After a bad bout of depression i feel like i've got my life on track :) (it feels wierd to admit that on a forum!)
It sounds really wierd to say too, but because i've got fat on my belly, thighs, bum (everywhere) i don't feel like i've got a womans body.
I feel like a fat, pale teenager!

I think after years my head is in the right mindset! (sorry for the ramble) xx

Oh that's so nice of you, thanks :)

I don't know how many sins we can have per day? the worst thing i've had today is half an avocado in my salad for dinner and a tsp of butter on my jacket potato! I'm so excited to be slimmer,
i just found this pinterest board too Before and After Weight Loss and my jaw is nearly on my desk!! I'm so amazed by some of the people on there,
Motivation!

We are allowed between 10-15 sins a day. Avocado is 4.5 for half, 9 for a full one. I know. I struggle with my weight x

I've wished many a time to be able to go back in time and shake myself when I stumbled off the wagon! lol . . . but that's what I tihnk's good about SW, cause I dont feel like I'm on a wagon, I still have chocolate and alcohol and never feel hungry, yeah healthy food isnt necessarily always my favourite choice for food to go for but with all the fat free cottage cheese and quark and the fat free yogurt and stuff im finding loads things that I can each as much as I like of that arent just fruit and veg! ... It definately is the best plan out there - im a serial yo-yo-er and quitter but in my first 4 weeks I'd already lost a stone!!

So good luck!! and I hope you fall in love with it too!

Wow, we'll done x

Aw I'm glad you've got ya head sorted ! ... And you feel like you've got your life back on track - I was similar a few months ago was going through an awful awful time ended up coming home and like you said finally felt I was getting my life in order !! Go us lol! ... I think its mad how much you say on forums rhat you wouldn't say in real life - I do it all the time ! ... Rather than a "fat pale teenager" I feel like one of them weeble things that you can't knock over cos I'm hugely pear shaped lol ! ... Just keep tellingmyself not for much longer - everyday in everyway I'm getting smaller ! Lol ...also I think before and after pics are really helpful - like you said in ya head it can feel like ya fat when ya losing weight - like a kinda body dismorphia but I took pictures and keep taking them now and then and they've really helped me and my mam when were having them days that we wanna give in ... Might be worth getting your vogue on ! Lol x

Thanks hun :) I'm going to try taking pictures too, it does seem like a dismorphia that larger people get, i remember thinking as a teenager that i was HUGE but i look at pictures now, and i can see collarbones, i mean - i aint seen my collar bones for a good few years now! Why on earth did i think i was so big?!

I'm happy to say i've been sticking to my diet - i did have a chicken & salad wrap from the indian last night but we'd been on a very long car journey! I'm not going to beat myself up about it. Just have to tell myself that food is just food, not some kind of giddy thrill!

Looking forwards to going to group though :) x

My first weigh in and i've lost 7lbs :) very very chuffed, lets see if i can keep my morale up!
Woo!
Hope you are all good too xxx

Back