Hi Guys!

Hi All.
Welcome to Minimins & SW.
I've now reached my target so a few pointers from me, hope you don't mind. I always write a weekly menu & only buy the ingredients for those meals, that way you are not tempted to "cheat"
Keep a food diary of what you eat, if you are going to a SW class the consultant can then look over it & help you.
I still go every week to our group as I enjoy chatting with other people with the same challenge, talk to new members, help others with their problems, menu etc.
There are hundreds of recipes on this website so you should be able to always find one to suit you.
(follow my link below for my recipes, index on page 74)
If you get stuck then just ask, someone will always help if possible.
Good luck to you all...........
Pete

Thanks for the lovely words :) I have been feeling a bit dis heartened, I still feel massive and disgusting, i'm really going to get back on track, money is so tight this month that it might be cup a soups for tea! eek :( but it would help with the losses! x

Thanks for the lovely words :) I have been feeling a bit dis heartened, I still feel massive and disgusting, i'm really going to get back on track, money is so tight this month that it might be cup a soups for tea! eek :( but it would help with the losses! x

Hey chick.

Keep it up and it will come off. It all adds up. X

Hi All.
Welcome to Minimins & SW.
I've now reached my target so a few pointers from me, hope you don't mind. I always write a weekly menu & only buy the ingredients for those meals, that way you are not tempted to "cheat"
Keep a food diary of what you eat, if you are going to a SW class the consultant can then look over it & help you.
I still go every week to our group as I enjoy chatting with other people with the same challenge, talk to new members, help others with their problems, menu etc.
There are hundreds of recipes on this website so you should be able to always find one to suit you.
(follow my link below for my recipes, index on page 74)
If you get stuck then just ask, someone will always help if possible.
Good luck to you all...........
Pete

Thanks! I find if planning is my downfall. Also boredom eating. Like today where I have brought all my food, had my breakfast and brought a beautiful salad but I do def want to eat something I shouldn't!! How do I cope this this emotional eating?? X

Congratulations sweetie! I haven't weighed for two! But got my 1st meeting with the local weight group on Monday - nervous and excited! Eek! Xx

Thanks hun. Your starting just as I'm think of leaving my group. Don't really get much from it. Its always the same. Don't get much help x

Hi Vadey! hope you are well hun :)
i've had a rough couple of months and just failed at everything.. but im back with a clear head and a set goal. I join my 1st meeting on wednesday and i'm going to get fitter and slimmer and be my old pre depression self again! hope you are still going well, would be nice to keep this going again! xxx

Back