Hi Guys!

That's amazing we'll done ! I'm bricking it for my first weigh in on Monday :| xx

Im sure you'll be fine honey :) im surprised I lost as I don't actually feel like im on any sort of diet! You'll do fab :) xxx

Erm never mind.... lol new to this site and just seen slimming world. Lol well done you.

Thank you :) which plan are you doing? Can't see any info on my phone!

Have you done ee girls?? X

I've got no idea what i'm doing haha
I'm just eating the same (or similar things every day)

Probably doing it wrong but i'm waiting to hear back from the gp about this group meeting thing before i sign up for the SW meetings,

I've been sticking to roughly 1200 calories a day, loads of salad every day for my dinner, keeping everything low on the fat side of thing because i'm using up the left over orlistat i have from a year or two a go,
(it makes the urge to eat anything fatty go right away!)

I've stopped taking sugar in my tea and my chocolate cravings are gone - the last time i did orlistat it was the same, didn't eat chocolate for over a year. It's like a switch in my brain gets flipped.

Today i'm wearing a skirt that i really like but had put away because i felt too big, i know 7lbs isn't a figure changing amount when you are large but i feel better :)

It's all in the right way!!! I've lost 3 this morning so pleased, but I've been eating smaller portions x

Yay well done honey!! :D

Thanks. I'm hsving a quiet weekend. Just had some veg pitta bread with crisps and dips as a treat, but not too much just fancied it. Will use a lot of my sins on it x

I made a chicken, tomato, cucumber avocado and savoury rice salad - it was sooooo nice! Bought some frozen yoghury earlier too! Yum!

No its walls touch of yoghurt, theres peach and strawberry 2 for £3 at iceland - no idea on the syns so only having one or two scoops since its friday :) They look yummy!

No its walls touch of yoghurt, theres peach and strawberry 2 for £3 at iceland - no idea on the syns so only having one or two scoops since its friday :) They look yummy!

3.5 syns I think from memory for couple small scoops.? X

Ooh fab, well I didnt bother last night because I went to bed at about half 9 and nodded off (rock and roll!) X

Going for dinner today with my friend (eek) she's just lost about 6 stone on ww and looks amaaaaaazing! So I feel like a total heffer! How about you guys? Xx

Back