Hi guys!

Jambro

Hi,
I am starting CD tomorrow. Alittle nervous, as I know it will be hard. I have been reading your posts this morning and that has spurred me on that it will be the right one for me.
Got alot to lose approx 10st.
Wish me luck,I'm gonna need it thats for sure.
Watch this space folks!!!!

Would also like to know how people come up with their user names?? some are obvious of course.
Mine is my 2 kids names together
Jamie and brooke - Jambro
Just a thought....

Hi,
I am starting CD tomorrow. Alittle nervous, as I know it will be hard. I have been reading your posts this morning and that has spurred me on that it will be the right one for me.
Hi Jambro, welcome to the forum. You will get lots of support and advice on here. It's a great place. I am on day 10 now. Lost 7lbs in my first week, which was great. I was really scared but also very excited just before I started. I am sure you will find all the support and inspiration you need on here and will soon be looking and feeling fabulous. Good luck x

Hi there,
I am on day 2, its actually ok as long as you stay totally positive. I feel a bit out of sorts today but will remain strong, I know it will be worth it this time next week.

My user nane is from my daughters favorite cartoon.
Good luck and let us know how you're getting on
Theresa

Good luck! I am on day 2 and so far touch wood it's been fine and I haven't felt hungry yet so hoping it stays that way. Was quite surprised as well that some of the shakes and soups are nice, thought i'd be forcing them down!

Oh and my usernames a song I like! I'm not very creative with usernames.

Hi Jambro, the best thing about this diet is that its not hard, not when you get passed the first few days anyway, after your first week you'll find it easy!

As for my name? Well, I used to juggle scorpions down at the local mall, one day I slipped just as I was walking past a crowded cafe-bar... the rest is history

Hi Jambro, I am in my second week of CD, my first week I lost 9 pounds (go me), I am really enjoying this diet. So far today I have been drinking loads of water and had a porridge.
I have got my name from my favourite alcoholic drink fat frog (smirnoff ice, blue wkd and orange bacardi breezer, it tastes really good, but is really fattening as its full of sugar)
Good luck tomorrow on ur first day :welcome2:

Hi,

This is a great site to have found. I am sure i would struggle if it wasnt for reading all the other guys stories and how theyre getting by each day.
Good luck! x x

and my username, im just obsessed with stars:p got tatoo with 3 on my wrist lol.

My name is because I have been a Chelsea fan since I was ten years old and Lou because everyone has always shortened my name Lorrayne to Lou. Not very clever or original I'm afraid :p

Hiya jambro and welcome to minimins!!

Im actually on day 1 of a restart! First few days are always the worst for me but when i get through this i will be treating myself to a new top!

My name is actually sara and husbands name is ian - saraian, i was 24 when i joined hence the 24 :)

Hi and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

Hi Jambro,
Welcome to this fab site.
This diet is amazing, although i found the first week hard and still have the occasional moment of wanting to stuff my face, I have ss 100% for 5 weeks and lost 1 1/2 stone! Never acheived that on any other of the many diets i have tried! You can see it falling off!
good luck with your weight loss, the first week is so inspirational.
My name is because I am Katy, and was always called camel as a child because I was so clumsy !

Hi,
Hi Jambro,
I have started today and have about the same to lose. Will be good to see how we both get on. Supportively obviously, not suggesting a competition! :p
I am not used to forums and I really don't understand how the site works but I can see how helpful it is going to be. I am so glad I have found it!

My username.....is a line from A Nightmare Before Christmas

Good luck with it all and keep in contact
Sinead
x

Hey Jambro, good luck for starting, its the best decision i ever made. I have 9stone to lose and i have lost 3stone in 7weeks :) I cut out carbs for the few days beforehand, so i found the diet really easy and i didnt get withdrawl headaches or get hungry.

As for my username. My OH nicknamed me diddums as i am a head shorted than him lol

Last edited:
Hey Jambro, goos luck for starting, its the best decision i ever made. I have 9stone to lose and i have lost 3stone in 7weeks :) I cut out carbs for the few days beforehand, so i found the diet really easy and i didnt get withdrawl headaches or get hungry.

As for my username. My OH nicknamed me diddums as i am a head shorted than him lol

My other half calls me pint sized as im 5.2 and hes 6.2 lol

Thanks everyone for your words of support and encouragement.
What a friendly bunch you all are!!!
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Just had my last supper (KFC, well it is protein!)
Got my porridge ready and waiting!!
I am loving the explanations for usernames they have made me have a giggle.
So here goes, watch this space.........x

Thanks everyone for your words of support and encouragement.
What a friendly bunch you all are!!!
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Just had my last supper (KFC, well it is protein!)
Got my porridge ready and waiting!!
I am loving the explanations for usernames they have made me have a giggle.
So here goes, watch this space.........x

Ha ha we are a fab bunch in deed - i also had a kfc minus the chips the night before i started as well!! protein is what i told myself until my dh pointed out hardly with the special skin on - like i wa going to give that up!:p

Back