Hi & help I'm stuck

craigkara

Hi there I have lost 3 stone 12lb in just over 1 year went from size 22 to size 10 top and 12 bottom but I am stuck really want to lose more but can't budge any more weight I have been stuck at this weight give or take a pound for about a month starting to get frustrated. I don't no where I'm going wrong I managed to lose 9lb when I was in plaster cast and could not walk so why now when I'm back on my feet am I finding it so hard

Last edited:
This is a very common thing that happens to me when I've dropped a huge amount the last part of the weighloss journey is a huge struggle. I am now losing weight again for the 3rd and last time and the only major change I've made to help shift those highly last pounds is 40 min of aerobic dance a few days a week.

At the moment I can't exercise can even swim because I shattered my lower leg and had to have it rebuilt and have now had ankle fusion that has not healed properly so I'm struggling to walk let alone exercise when I get a good day (not too much pain) I try to do a bit of gardening and walking but that's as much as I can manage - bit of a shock for someone who loved to swim and hill walking

Back