• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi I am a newbie

Hi and welcome!

My meeting is in the mornings so I can't really advise on that, I have only ever had breakfast when I get weighed but I would think that if your keeping within your points all week then as long as your not having a massive lunch on your weigh in day you should be fine

good luck with your weight loss :)
Hiya and a big welcome to you Rachel,my middle daughters called Rachel ;)
I have eaten late 10pm sunday nights and I weigh in Monday morning first thng,do it at home and I also have hardly eaten since 7pm sunday night and tbh it made no difference to my loss,if you are weighing regualry you'll get a over all pic of your losses,maybe just avoid heavy foods weigh day and no drink 2 hours before you go?
Good luck on your journey :) xx
Thanks girls for that I think i shall a cheese triangle sandwhich for lunch and a apple and orange for a snack I wi in at 6 so not to late.so fingers crossed.Hope you all have a great day

plodding away
I just eat and drink normally on weigh in day. I weigh in at 6pm and usually have brekkie, lunch and sometimes a snack before I go. If you do the same thing every week it makes no difference at all, its when you vary things that it may make a small difference.

I know some people at the class I go to dont eat much at all on weigh in days - not something I could do and not a habit I want to get into. I enjoy my food too much. Good luck on your weigh in
Thanks Vanda thats what I did.I lost 3lb .I think I have found at last a leader who I can stick with. After a good few years I feel I CAN lose my weight have a good day Rachel

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Slimming World 16
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5