Hi, I am back again after a brief start :)

snugglysteph

i love my family!
Starting low carbing again from Tuesday when I get paid. I am 11st 6lbs and my first goal is 10st 6lbs by easter. I think this is easily achievable if I stick to the diet properly! I am also on a very tight budget as I am saving to move so any budgeting ideas welcome. Looking forward to being active on here and really getting stuck in.

xxx

Hi Snuggly and welcome

I'll bump the thread Low Carb Contest, it lists the lowest carb stuff we could all find, and a lot is available at the supermarkets.

Have fun, read all the stickies and ask lots of questions.

Susie

Hi Steph! If you look at Ladyfelsham's thread below about favourite places to buy low carb foods then you'll get on well. I have Iceland's burgers in the freezer for emergencies - I think they're zero carb and £1 for eight at the minute.

Good luck! Did you do well on low carbing before?

Ah, cross-posted with the Lady herself. It's a really great list - take it shopping with you!

Thankyou! I will have a look now. I did do 2 weeks after my middle child was born and loved it and had lots of energy once I had pushed through that tired phase but I got nagged out of doing it lol. Here to lose this weight now as I am 30 next year and I want to be FIT not fat :)

You will love it here, these people are great! I never thought I would stick with it, but love the food, and the company :)

Thankyou! I will have a look now. I did do 2 weeks after my middle child was born and loved it and had lots of energy once I had pushed through that tired phase but I got nagged out of doing it lol. Here to lose this weight now as I am 30 next year and I want to be FIT not fat :)

That's a really good incentive Steph. Best of luck to you - you'll love it, and don't let anybody talk you out of it this time!

Hi steph and welcome. I hope you stay with us this time

I am almost at 2 weeks and really enjoying the food and company :D

7.gif

Hi Steph and welcome to our little Atkins forum.

Thankyou for your welcome. Looking forward to getting started tomorrow :) xxx

Start yourself a diary thread Steph, we'll all comment on there. Prepare for it to be hijacked though ;)

Haha any hijacking VERY welcome! turns out I got paid on Friday so can get started from this second, not even going to bother with the carb binge I was going to have tonight, may aswell get in the saddle right now lol.

good for you babes . can i ask how tall you are its not in your stats x

Back