Hi - I am back! xx

That's good Emma, well done love.

Thankyou everyone x

Yay well done chick. x

Morning everyone
Had another good day yesterday eating wise, managed just 30 mins on wii but better than nothing. Got lots of cakes to make this week so it's going to be a hard one. Have been in ketosis for a few days which I never seemed to achieve before so that's great xxx

Morning Emma. :)

Morning jim, Hope you are well? Xx

morning hon. good for you with ketosis, should help you with the cakes. Its going to take some willpower but you can do it!

Morning vicky, yeah I will do it am back in the zone, have been offered a cross trainer but slightly worried it might kill me haha x

I'm fine thanks Emma. :)

Morning vicky, yeah I will do it am back in the zone, have been offered a cross trainer but slightly worried it might kill me haha x
ive replied on my post bout this. you should really get it.!!! just think of all those extra lbs you will lose and tone up :D just start off slowly. i can only do 5 mins at a time at the moment!

LVLLT said:
ive replied on my post bout this. you should really get it.!!! just think of all those extra lbs you will lose and tone up :D just start off slowly. i can only do 5 mins at a time at the moment!

Sorry Hun didn't see it, have said I will have it aaarrrggghhh wish me luck x

ooh good luck :D just start slowly!

I have not had the best of days sausage bacon egg and mushrooms for lunch then wanted biscuits all afternoon and struggled to think what to have for tea but eventually found a recipe for spinach soup as I didn't fancy meat and it was yum yum yum. Had an hours walk with my eldest tonight and feel much better now xxx
And i am now the proud owner of a cross trainer!!!

morning honey. i put something on my thread you said the volunteer had gone on cross trainer???
spinach soup sounds fab and well done for not craving in :D

p.s. recipe for spinach soup please xxx

About spinach, it's so low in carbs (1.9 per 100g) I can't see why it's not on the A list of induction veg, when peppers are (and they are something like 4.8 carbs per 100g) - anyone know the reason for this?

I do love a bit of spinach...

Susie

I dont know. seems daft to me. ive always eaten spinach.

Back