Hi - I am back! xx

Just stopping by to say hi :) It's tough when you have to cook different things for others. My OH turns his nose up at anything that could even be slightly Atkins friendly!

Dietkitty said:
Bit late to the party here! Not sure what happens when you click on my fb icon here as my profile is well protected, but if anyone wants to pm me I'll happily add you :)

Can't figure out on my phone how to pm but pm me and i will add u xx flipping phone x

Hope everyone else is ok, been offered exercise bike today I reckon by the weekend i Might open a gym xxx
lmao
how is the cross trainer did you manage to change the tension?
exercise is brill hon better than the wii (although that is good too but not as many cals burned!)
hope you didnt cave in and i cant imagine how hard it is cooking for everyone else. Im lucky my bf will just eat what i cook and doesnt mind if no potatoes or anything and if mum comes over for tea she will just have same as me! The rest of the time its just me so its much easier.

Mirning hun, well dine on loss. No didn't give in but didn't eat enough as I made soup and had 2 bowls all day and 2 boiled eggs for brekkie. Then realised I was over on carbs aaarrrrggghhhh but only through green veg so not too bad. I reckon I might start smoking again help with stress instead if eating haha. Not really I hate it but it did stop me eating xx

lmao Em thats terrible thinking like that lol! dont start smoking.
i cant stop!
you need more planning and preperation hon! have plenty of things ready to munch on :D

You are right I do need mire planning, just most days are spent planning what 5 other people are eating and cakes so often I put tea on the table and 6 then winder what I will have for tea! I do moan don't I haha.

I gave up smoking 6 years ago I had tablets from the doctor bloody amazing give it a go. Dh still smokes it's a constant bone of contention in our house especially as Fred gas a bad chest cos he has a heart condition. Wouldn't start again really just need another way to cope with stress xx

exercise gets rid of stress :) spend a day working out your meals - im that bloomin organised i know what im eating a week in advance (so i can do batch cooking at weekends and get stuff out of freezer etc) oh and the fact ive got ocd :)

which tablets were they? zyban?

I gave up for 16 years but throughout I would still dream that I was a smoker. Only took 1 to start me off again but I'm going to get Champix from the docs and try that once my latest delivery of duty free's has gone.

Wish I could be mire organised I must try. I am with everyone else.

Yes they were zyban, you carry on smoking and I was determined they wouldn't work so made no effort. It took about 10 days but gradually smoked less and less till one day I had 2 didn't enjoy it pack was finished and that was it. I had tried lots of things previously which hadn't worked but that just did and was sooo easy x

i had some but the side effects worried me :(

I didn't get any are they bad? X

Sorry jim missed your good morning - morning x

Can't work your link Lisa dud search though what's your profile pic? X

LOL at Lisa

I didn't get any are they bad?

Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
  • Difficulty in sleeping (insomnia)
  • Headache
  • Concentration disturbance
  • Tremor
  • Dizziness
  • Anxiety and agitation
  • Depression
  • Dry mouth
  • Disturbances of the gut such as constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
  • Fever (pyrexia)
  • Sweating
  • Rash or itching
  • Increased heart rate (tachycardia)
  • Increased blood pressure
  • Loss of appetite
  • Visual disturbances
  • Chest pain
  • Seizures
  • Hypersensitivity reactions such as narrowing of the airways (bronchospasm), swelling of the lips, throat and tongue (angioedema), itchy blistering rash or anaphylactic shock
there are many reports of people committing suicide when on these. Plus you arent supposed to drink with them. so thats me scre*ed ;)

Jesus probably should have read more. I honestly had nothing xx

LOL maybe i shouldnt have read !

I gave up smoking years ago, without extra help. I count myself very lucky. Even at the time I knew that, hard as it would be, giving up fags would be nothing compared to cutting back on binge foods. For me the food - and my obsessive attempts to avoid it - were always in the driving seat. Yet I smoked maybe 20-30 a day, occasionally more when out with ex-hub at the pub or at a party.

Good luck with 'quitting' the demon weed - one of most worthwhile (and most difficult) things you'll ever do xx

Back