Hi, I am new

froggylegs

Silver Member
:) Hello everyone.

I started a thread in the Introductions section but as I am hoping to do the Cambridge diet I thought I would say hello here too as I have no doubt I will be asking for lots of advice over the coming weeks.

I have my first ever appointment with a CDC tomorrow morning and I am alternating between excitement and terror! From our preliminary emails I understand I am likely to be starting on Step 2 and i am currently reading everything on it that I can to try and get my head round it all.

Looking forward to getting to know people on here

Good luck! I've been on cambridge since march, but don't post too much on here (have started posting more today to keep me on track!)

You'll do great xx

Well done, northernlight, that's amazing!

I've said it elsewhere too, froggy, but best of luck getting started on the diet. Remember: everyone here has been in your shoes so we're all here to listen to you talk about how you're finding it!

:) Thanks country bumpkin!

Well i saw my consultant this morning, she was absolutely lovely and very helpful.

i am starting on SS :eek: and decided that today should be my start date. I had not eaten before I saw her and knew that if I decided to start it any day other than today i would head straight to the supermarket and buy masses of binge food and it would just make it that much harder when i did start.

So......... Weirdly i have not been very hungry yet but have had one chocolate mint shake so far (it was much nicer than I expected). As i have no idea what i will/wont like i bought a variety of shakes, several lemon bars and one porridge to see me through the first week. I didn't fancy the soups.

I also bought the mousse mix and the summer berries water flavouring. On the way home i nipped into Asda and bought 8 x 2 litre bottles of sparkling water :angel:

I hope this is the start of the journey to rediscover my hip bones

Congratulations, that all sounds very promising, and what discipline you have to get going today! I essentially live off a combination of chocolate and chocolate mint shakes plus the lemon bars, so they all get big thumbs up from me. Have you set yourself any mini goals or anything?

Not yet but i have a big family do coming up on August 6th when my sickeningly slim sisters will be there so I would love to have lost at least 10lbs by then

Back