Hi i`m back again lol

Hellooo and thanks so much 2 all of u for your posts. Sorry have been awol my bloody charger on my laptop have broken again and as i only have a laptop i could not get online. Have borrowed a laptop for the next couple of days till i manage to get a new charger from Acer !!

So only 8 days 2 go till my app i am really looking forward to my app and i sooo hope to have my surgery in the next 4 weeks.
Got everyhting in order incase something should happen 2 me, i know it sounds morbid but its something i have 2 do especially being a single parent.

Anyway this is justna quickie post as i have not had pc for 4 days have a couple hundred emails 2 read and lots of stuff to do online today.
Hope everyone is ok and will catch up later on 2day.
Take care xx

Wow I bet you are excited and nervous at the same time.....!
Had been wondering where you had been hiding. Hope you are feeling well.!

Great news roch x

That is wonderful news Roch - really pleased for you. What a lovely man, he must think a lot of you.

Glad it has cheered you up and you can start making plans for what to do after your birthday now!

Hi Bev, thanks hun it has def made me feel happier to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me.
How are u doing hun, have not been able 2 log on as my pc is being repaired and i borrowed a friends pc for a couple of hours and since then the only acces i have it through aarons psp console and thats 2 small and cant see the text, so have been desperate to come online so i borrowed friends laptop again today.
Take care hun hope u r having a good weekend xx

Glad you are feeling relaxed and positive and have things in place should the outcome not be as anyone would wish! (very sensible!!! not in least bit morbid!)

Fingers crossed for a very positive appointment. xxx
Hey Jen how r u doing hun. I am feeling ok getting a bit nervous now but fingers crossed everything will go ok at the ap and the consultant will he happy to do my op.
Have not been able to come online as my pc is still playing up first it was the charger and now pc is crashing so have sent it back to be repaired and now using my mates laptop again.
Hope u r having a good weekend, take care hun and well done on your reaching the 14`s u go girl xxx

Wow I bet you are excited and nervous at the same time.....!
Had been wondering where you had been hiding. Hope you are feeling well.!

Hey Sonkie,yes i am excited and nervous all rolled into one. I have my app on Wednesday and hope this is the start to my new life all on my 39th birthday.
So girl how have u been, hope u r ok chat soon and ty xxx

Hi Roch,

Best of luck with your appointment on Wednesday.
fing10.gif

I am delighted for you:)

Love Mini xxx

Just spoke to my uncle who is funding my operation and i asked him to be honest with me about the funding for my op and he said that he has the funds to pay for the op but that is his last savings and he will have to borrow to replace it.
I am feleing really guilty now and i am not sure what to do.
I an thinking of cancelling the op as i dont want to put him in any more debt that i have no way of paying him back and he is not a young man he is in his 60`s.

I said to him that i am not sure what to do now he told me to go ahead with the surgery its very important but i feel so bad.
He also asked me if i done any diets that are what he calls starvation diets i said do u mean vlcd diets he said yes and i told him about cd and ll but i said i cant afford them as i am on benefits, he then said that if i wanted he would pay for 6 months of ll or cd and give me an extra 50 pound a week to top up my money as well but he wants monthly reports by emailto see how much weight i am losing.

I feel so confused and worried i dont know what to do !!

Oh Roch, what a confusing time for you. And what an amazingly kind uncle you have! I hope you will make the right decision - what is your gut reaction right now?

I dont have a gut reaction i am 50/50 at the momment this phone call just happened around an hour ago and i feel sick with worry. I dont think i am strong enough to diet on my own and i am scared that i wont be alive this time next year but at the same time i dont want to put him in more debt because of me !!

what a shame you're feeling so confused and guilty now. i'm sure your uncle has the very best intentions but it's a little unfair to make you thinik it is all fine and then to make you feel guilty by saying he has to borrow money to replace his savings. do you think you would stick to a vlcd just because someone else was paying for it? x

what a shame you're feeling so confused and guilty now. i'm sure your uncle has the very best intentions but it's a little unfair to make you thinik it is all fine and then to make you feel guilty by saying he has to borrow money to replace his savings. do you think you would stick to a vlcd just because someone else was paying for it? x

I really dont know but i feel very scared now. I dont think he would of told me if i had not asked him but i am that kind of person and i wanted to make sure that his fiancial situation was ok b4 he committed to paying between 8/10 grand.
Again when it comes to vlcd i have failed so many times for many reasons emotional,phyisical and financial. I just ndont know what to do !!

Roch just worked it out if you go back to LL for 6 months and your uncle lends gives you the extra 50 quid a week on top hes lending you nearly 3 grand what happens if after 6 months he says ill do it again for you for another 6 months then thats nearly 6 grand of his savings how much exactly more than this is the op costing at the end of the day its your decision hun if he didnt want you to have the op he wouldnt have offered

good luck with your thoughts

I think you have to go for the op Roch. As said your uncle wouldnt have offered if he didnt want to. And if you lose the weight, which is guaranteed with the op then you can go back to work and maybe begin to pay him back. Its not as though you havent tried all the other options, you need this.

Back