Hi i`m back again lol

Thanks I`lldoit, hun u r always so kind and caring and soo positive i really appreciate your messages,how is your weekend hun x

roch, im sorry youre feeling down just now, its so sad losing someoen and missing them so much, its a horrible feeling knowing theyre not there physically any more. your beautiful mum will be watching over you and aaron and willing you to carry on your journey. youre doint really well, keep up the positive-ness, the wi will be here before you know it, good luck, remember to report in!
take care (((((hugs)))))) xx

Hi Lizzie, thanks so much for such a nice post really appreciate it.
How r u doing girl and how is your weekend.I have been reading some of your posts here on the site and u r a very supportive lady.Take care and chat soon xx

Hi Bettyboo hun i am sorry your dad has passed, its so hard and it does not seem to get easier even for me after 30 years.
One thing that u can hold for the rest of your life is the wonderful memmorys u had with your dad and they will always be with you all your life
Hows things with u hun and how has your week been.Looking forward to chatting 2 u soon, take care xxx

Well as i said the last couple of days have been very hard for me including today and i do miss my mum so much and its so sad that i only have a handfull of mememories which i hold on 2 and will never forget.

I have not given in and eaten any wrong foods, very nearly did but i managed 2 resist.
Am looking forward to Mondays Wi hope 2 have a good result and would luv 2 be put down to 1000 as i want to Ss by christmas, so fingers crossed.

Thanks for all the support and kind mesages and lots of hugs really appreciated it as i do feel alone alot of the time.
Take care and have a nice weekend xx

Well done on resisting, this is the way forward now, but remember dont run b4 you can walk!

Ty Vicky i know hat u r saying but my weight situation is so desperate.Today i could not get off the sofa as i had tights on and they were slipping so i went on my knees and i was in so much pain it was terrible, my knees and back are so painfull just loosing 3 stone will make such a difference so i am desperate to reduce down to 790 or ssing as soon as i can.
I am just scared that after this week my weight losses wont be good and that will throw me off track.
I am sure a week on each plan should be enough well fingers crossed xx
How r u hun and hows your weekend x

Hello, thank you for your message. I have been reading through the posts here and i have to say sorry to hear about your mum. *hugs* i can understand what you are going through i lost my parents 5 years ago when i was 18 (dad to menigitis and mum to a heartattack, 6 months apart) if you ever want to chat or have a moan etc i am always here for you, just give me a shout. i hope you are feeling better today and coping well with your diet

Mel x

Last edited:
Ty Mel, i am so sorry to hear that u lost both your parents i can relate to how u feel.

Well done 2 u for your weight loss so far 41 lbs bet u r so chuffed.
I myself have alot to lose i have 18 stone to lose and have wasted 2 much of my life being like this.
I wish i had taken control when i was 23.
There is so much support here on the site and many of us who understand what it is like to struggle with so much weight to loose, but we are all hear to help and support each other.
Take care and chat soon xx

I am just scared that after this week my weight losses wont be good and that will throw me off track.

It will only throw you off track if you let it. Don't let it! YOU are in control of what goes in your mouth. YOU deserve to beat this challenge into submission and kick it to the kerb!! It doesn't matter what the scales say - if you have stuck to your plan then the losses will come. I promise!

Glad you are being more positive now too Roch, don't look back... everyone on here wishes they had done this years ago too :D The important thing is that you are doing it now! I bet today is the last time you can say you have 18 stone to lose :D

So true about the support too... you know you got it! :D

Comforting thoughts to you and all who read your diary and have lost parents.

It will only throw you off track if you let it. Don't let it! YOU are in control of what goes in your mouth. YOU deserve to beat this challenge into submission and kick it to the kerb!! It doesn't matter what the scales say - if you have stuck to your plan then the losses will come. I promise!

Glad you are being more positive now too Roch, don't look back... everyone on here wishes they had done this years ago too :D The important thing is that you are doing it now! I bet today is the last time you can say you have 18 stone to lose :D

So true about the support too... you know you got it! :D

Comforting thoughts to you and all who read your diary and have lost parents.

Ty FFF you r always so encouraging to me and i really appreciate it x
You are right i am doing it now and i can honestly feel that this time it will be the time that i sucseed !!
I have set a mini goal for 20lbs weight loss by Christmas and i hope when i come back from my wi tomorrow evening i will be well on my way to my first mini target.

How are u doing and how has your weekend been.Take care and thanks xxxx

Hi Roch babe,

incase I don't manage to get back to the computer later on today, I thought I'd just pop my head in and wish you loads of luck for your weigh in, (I just know you'll do brilliantly) xx

Hi Roch

Can't wait to hear how you get on with your weigh in today hun. Good luck and here's to a brilliant result!

(((((Hugs)))))

Well i just logged on this morning and i am now so upset to hear that Irene has lost her mum.Irene is such a special lady she has always been here for me and for all the mmebers no matter how much stress she has had and as i sit here crying i feel so sad for her.

Well i have just weighed myself and i have lost 15 lbs i dont feel well at all this cold has carried on all week on and off and i think i might have a chest infection and my asthma is playing up.
I am going to try and get an app at the doctor or go to the walk in clinic as i think i need antibiotics.
I feel weak and my chest is really hurting from coughing so much and i have had a headache for 2 days now i think its from all the coughing.

Will ring my cdc later, think i will send Aaron to go and get my packs dont think i am well enough to go out this evening, even last week when i went to my Cdc i was ill and coughing non stop thought it had eased up but it looks like it has come back with vengance.

Am off to ring the doc see if i can get an app if not back to bed for me as i have hardly slept at all as i cant stop coughing and over the counter medicines are not helping at all.
Have a good day xx

Back