Hi, I need some advice please.

Hi Lisa, as far as I understand you need at least 2 litres of water a day on top of your teas and coffees etc. I have about 4lts a day now and find that the weight loss is pretty steady, my average is 4lbs a week and at 16 weeks into a diet, I'm pretty pleased with that. It does seem the more you can drink the better the weight loss. But don't go mad. Listen to your body and if you want more have it, but don't go overboard. I think between 3-4lts a day is the average for us really.

Hi Lisa,
Your peppermint tea and coffee do count in your fluid intake.
It's advisable to also have 2.5 -3 litres of water as well, but make sure to spread this out across the day. Keep sipping, rather than glugging at intervals. It's dangerous to go over 4 litres, or to drink large amounts at once
Good luck! xx

Does black tea count towards the water count? i drink loads everyday and have been counting it :) maybe not the right thing to do

2 litres is the minimum and the most I can take in LOL.

So no it won't affect your weightloss, but try to drink more, apparently you lose more weight if you drink more.

Any tea or coffee is counted in your intake as well as shakes. I used to make my shakes with 400mls as it filled me up better xxx

Back