Hi! If you haven't guessed - I'm new!

Chicklet

Hi all,

I've just joined the Slimming World's online site. I am already used to the Slimming World diet after joining a club some years ago and lost over a stone. Unfortunately I had thought that I could do it alone, failed, and ended up putting the weight back on and more.

My biggest downfall is chocolate and comfort eating.

I've been married for nearly four years and would like to start a family soon. Would like to eat and feel healthier before then.

Last edited:
Hi Chicklet, welcome to the forum and first of all good luck on your journey. I too thought I would struggle to do SW as I love my chocolate but since I started 2 wks ago tomorrow I havent found it that bad and if I do have a craving for it I go for a Hi fi Mmm Mint Crunch which has a little chocolate - free if you use it as your healthy extra b or 6 syns otherwise! What plan are you following?

Hi Chicklet,

welcome to the forum. Come and visit us in the SW section. It's lots of fun and everyone is really friendly, I only joined a week ago and already feel right at home.

On the chocolate craving...........Alpen Light choc and fudge bars. You can have 2 for a HExB, and they are really chocolatey.

Good luck with your weight loss. Keep us updated.

Toni. xXx

Thank you, I am really loving the forums already I am so glad I found this! :D

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the hifi bars as they are only available to buy at the clubs and I am doing it though the body optimise website. I used to love the cherry ones! Mmm! :p
SW should sell them in stores! I have tried ebay, but they are expensive.

As I have done the SW diet previously, I am currently doing the red/green days as this is what I am used to, but thinking about checking out the EE plan after a couple of weeks or so. Will most likely switch between them.

Very interested in the Alpen Light choc and fudge bars, a few people have mentioned them - I think I'm going to stock up on those!

Good luck with yours!

:thankyou:

Back