Hi I'm a newbie!

mrs-p

:wave_cry:
Hi
I am new here.
I have a bit of story to tell!
I started lighter life earlier this week but I was SO ill with lack of food. I am not sure if its the awful virus going about.
But I am now strictly back on good old points.
I am doing ww online at the mo but may consider joining a local group if things dont go to plan.
I am hoping being a part of this online group may keep me on the straight and narrow.
I have done wonderfully so far. 2 days into new ww plan!
Hi to all!
M
x

Welcome to the WW gang

Look forward to hearing how youre getting on :)

Hi and welcome....very very best of luck to you and look forward to chatting more in the future!! I too have done lighterlife, and whilst I wasnt ill, I didnt like it one bit and could not stick to it...it was torture!

I have done WW before to great success but always seem to jump off it when I am doing well.
Am determined now and I have a happy face as I know I have some great support here!
Look forward to chatting to all and getting to know you better!
Any tips for zero point/low point yummies would be much appreciated!

M
xxxx:eek:

OOOOOOO thanks for the link, honey!
I LOVE the recipe for spring rolls - I adore veggies etc so they will be delicious!
Thanks again!
;)

I'll get myself some of that jelly then .... great idea..... i used to have it sometimes on SW too.....
I have made some zero point soup...but I am not a soup lover and I just couldnt stand it....I will try it again one day.....my problem is that I cant eat soup with out bread or something, so that kinda defeats the object of it being free!!!!!

Try different flavours of soup.
I am a real soup lover and enjoy making diff variations of zero point soup
I know what you mean about the bread thing, but if you plan your day right, you could have a big bowl of filling, zero point soup with a 1/2 point piece of bread? so its a really good, filling snack?
And as starlights link tells us 6 melba toast are 1 point! So you could have 3 and have a 1/2 point snack still?

Just a thought!

PS i LOVE sugar free jelly. Yum yum yum x

Hi Mrs P,

Welcome to WW, i am a relative newbie, been on here a few days now and one of a few men on the site :)

I did CD for a while, but being without food is toooooooooooo hard for me to consider again, plus it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive,

Hope you are enjoying WW, by the sounds of it you are,

Keep the smile alive,

Lots of love,

>BIG HUGS<

Mark

xx

Welcome, I`m new on here too. Been following ww for a week now. Good luck with it.
Sorry to hear about the sickness on the other though hope your feeling better.

welcome to the gang everyone who has just joined xxx

Hi Mrs P and welcome to our wonderful weight watchers forum!

Good luck (not that you will need it as you will be fine!)

xx

Hi Mrs P!! just a quick note to say welcome on board and if there is anything you want or need please dont hesitate to ask xxxx

Best of luck pet!! x

Hi Mrs P,

Welcome to WW, i am a relative newbie, been on here a few days now and one of a few men on the site :)

I did CD for a while, but being without food is toooooooooooo hard for me to consider again, plus it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO expensive,

Hope you are enjoying WW, by the sounds of it you are,

Keep the smile alive,

Lots of love,

>BIG HUGS<

Mark

xx

Hi Mark
Bless you!
No food is horrific and how anyone does that i do not know.
Not a criticism btw, I admire/take my hat off to anyone who can do it for any amount of time.
I lasted 2 days and it was hell.
I am still feeling really ill. I thought it was the sickness bug but the more i think about it, the more i think it may actually have been the packs of "food" (and i use that term loosely!) that were making me ill.

I am now an avid WW member and happily counting points and eating again!
At least I can say i tried LL!
M
x

Back