Hi...im a WeMITTS wanna be..xx

ozzy

:D Hi all I would love to join you all, I have 6 stone to loose and have been struggling with my weight all my life, done nearlly every diet out there with the only sucsess being gaining more weight afterwards.
Im 29, Married with 2 children (3 years and 9 months) and feel that i have the support and will power to lose the weight this time, im currently on CD doing SS.

Thanks

OZZY

xx:D

Welcome to the Wemitts. And i see you live in Birmingham. We are having a meet there in November. There's a thread telling you about it.
Irene xx

Hi Ozzy, and welcome to the WeMitts. We will always be here for you, on the goods days as well as on the difficult days. It's so lovely to be able to share your triumphs, disappointments, worries and everything else with people who REALLY understand. Post regularly, we start a new "general" thread every week. Look forward to getting to know you, and to sharing your journey with you.
Ann x
PS See you in Birmingham 25th/26th November. (Jury's Inn)

Welcome to the wemitts Ozzy! You'll be hard pressed to find a friendlier, more supportive bunch of people anywhere on the net!

We're all at various stages of our weight loss journeys but have two things in common: we have (or have had) a LOT of weight to lose and as far as losing it is concerned, WE MEAN IT THIS TIME! :D

It would be great to see you in Birmingham in November - it was such a wonderful experience meeting my wemitt buddies the last time we got together and I can't wait to see them all again and meet some new ones.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Hmmm - not sure Ann. If I do, I'll have to wear black tights (or stockings ;) ) as my legs are quite a mess. And I still can't imagine being able to wear anything that has a waist as my tummy is still disproportionately big.

But if there are other more 'mature' ladies who are going as St Trinians looky-likeys then maybe I will too.

OK - you've twisted my arm Ann .... short pleated skirt and white blouse it is!! ;)

Back