Hi, im Andy (again!)

Andy R.

Time for a change
Hey there, i already posted on the newbies section, but i thought i'd drop a hello in here to since i'll probaby veiwing most of the SW threads. I think all the suggestion are great, im always looking for more variety for meal ideas.
Thanks
Andy:)

Hi Andy welcome onboard
Have you just started SW ? Ive new to this site but I have been doing SW for ages I got to my target then put a fair bit back on.I started back to class last week.

If I can help with anything give me a shout

Robyn

hi robyn. i started at the beginning of the year and have since almost 3 stones, getting weighed tonight so maybe some more lol. i like the diet so far. main reason i joined this site was so i can mix up my food alittle, it can get dull having a jacket potato for dinner every day lol. glad for you that you're getting back on track. my weights been up and down for years so i understand how hard it can be sometimes :)

Hi Andy welcome to minis, wow 3st your doing great keep it up.x

Can I just ask are you male or female?? it dosnt matter I just like to get a visulistation on peolpe.lol

Hi Andy,

This site is great for inspiration and everyone is really friendly and happy to help!!

k xx

Thankyou, and like I said before, you are doing great, well done.x

Hi andy XXX this site is great for ideas i am an expert at free convenience food lol so give me a shout if you want a hand.

Welcome to the forum Andy and well done on your loss so far. xx

This is great, thanks for the warm welcome. going to get weighed soon, so fingers crossed for a good loss, i need 1 pound for my 3 stone. i'll be pestering everyone for ideas, so hope u dont mind.

Hi Andy and welcome! Great stats and look forward to seeing them tick down:):)

K xx

well i did better then expected this week i lost 4 and half pounds, now 3 stone 3 1/2 pounds since starting, im quite pleased with myself tonight lol

Hi andy and big well done on ur loss so far hun, keep up the good work :)

3 stones is IMPRESSIVE! Well done. Lets have a photo in your avatar! We love to see who we're talking to! (I'm just nosey!)

i cant put one up till i've made 50 posts, i have put up a pic somewhere tho i think, maybe on my profile, still trying to work my way around this forum, i'll get there in the end lol

Back