Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi I'm back!!!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by jojodisco, 9 March 2009 Social URL.

1. jojodisco

jojodisco Member

Hi Ladies

Well I am back from holidays and been off CS for 2 weeks now. I weighed myself this morning and am..............................................................................................................................................11 st!!!!!

So 13lb loss in 4 weeks, I was 11st before I went on holiday, so have maintained for the past 2 weeks. I am very surprised with that, as my little boy was ill on holiday and when we came back I just pigged out.

I am not sure if I am going to carry on with CS, and jsut try to stick to healthy eating.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soozy-Sparklers

Soozy-Sparklers Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    Avidlite
    WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Go JoJo!

That's great news!

x

4. rachl

rachl Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    CS but for a year weight watchers
    good job. maintained on hols....thats a great achievement. hope you son feeling better now.

5. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.1lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Blimey - I salute you for staying the same weight having been on a fortnight's holiday! I went on a week's holiday to Zante last June (it was just ordinary self-catering by the way) and came back weighing 10lbs heavier!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.