hi, im cerri

cerii

Hi
My name is Cerri, Im 26.
I signed up today to crate a blog. I am starting the Exante VLCD this week, just waiting for delivery.
I;m kind of hoping that the blog ect will help keep me on track.
having my last fat night out tonight with one of my best friends. The next time i'm out it better be in a smaller dress size.
Hope your all well

speak soon & please follow my progress

Cerri

Thanks very much denise, well done on your loss so far

Hiya...
It is a meal replacement plan. Consists of shakes, soups and meal bars.
I've just ordered a months worth so going to give it a good go,,, or at least try..

Good luck :) ! Be strong, I do find that with VLCD diet plans it is much harder to do it by yourself, so by all means stay around this forum and share your experiences! You are not alone. :D
Also, a few days before you start your plan try to eat less Carbs - it will make the transition a lot smoother over the first week. :)

Minerva, you've done so well.......

yes i think i will be here alot over the next few weeks...
quite addicted to it already. Just so nice to speak to people consious of the same issues...

Welcome. Good to have you aboard.

Hi Cerri, welcome to the minimins board.

Thanks all... Feels so much better having a tonne of people to chat to about this. I've been raving about the site to various friend's who diet.
I have stuck with it all day and any time i have had a slight craving i've got on here and read someone's story or looked at the amazing pictures. It really is a fabulous support system. Got a long 3 hour drive back to my parents in wales in half an hr... dreading it as i feel a little tired, but i shall be singing along to some very very loud music i think xx

Back