'Hi, I'm James Zeta...

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
... and I'm going to tell you how I lost 18lbs in 4 days!!'

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. We all know that those diets basically work by drying you out so it just looks like you've lost on the scales.

ANYWAY...

Does no one else think that this photo of James Zeta that keeps popping up on the banner on this site looks suspiciously like Orlando Bloom?

Just a thought...

i havent seen no pics popping up i have to take more notice lol

Sometimes it's above the forum and sometimes it's underneath. On closer inspection (I searched a bigger picture lol) I'm not so sure but the pic on the banner certainly looks like good ole William Turner to me ;)

*loves a pirate* :D

At a first glance it looks alot like orlando bloom yummy!!!

hehehe yeah, i get him popping up too, at the moment its diet chef, i guess thats why our beloved v123 buggered off to try it ;)

How strange is that, i just looked at the website a few hours ago!! It is pathetic, expecially love the line that it is not suitable for people allergic to tomatoes, grapefruit and cant remember the last thing!! V123, you have brought back many happy memories!!!

V123 was a nuisance but it's all good coz she's gone now (Until she gets fatter and then comes back with a different username...) *slaps self for being so bitchy*

Anyway, is that what she went off to do is it?

yeah it was on was of her posts, the ranting ones lol.

everytime i see a newbie i often wonder 'is it her??' well lets just hope she stays under the rock she crawled under!

I had a look at the diet chef website, it didn't look too bad if you cant be bothered to cook, but there is nothing stopping you cheating aside from will power alone.

I was saying to Oh earlier, most other diets are easy to come off - as you are eating, chosing what to eat and get hungry when you need to eat. where as with LT there is no choice, cause you just cant eat! aside from our deliciously mooreish packs! lmao! not!!

so our diet is harder to come off (once you have gotten into it) as there is a fear of the consequences if you do come off it.

will i get tummy ache
will i come out of ketosis
will i suffer for days again if i do come out of ketosis
will the weight gain really just be water
will i be able to do it again after!!

there is so much to stop us it makes it easier.

so shove that in your pipe mr zeta! ;)

... and I'm going to tell you how I lost 18lbs in 4 days!!'

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. We all know that those diets basically work by drying you out so it just looks like you've lost on the scales.

ANYWAY...

Does no one else think that this photo of James Zeta that keeps popping up on the banner on this site looks suspiciously like Orlando Bloom?

Just a thought...
I fell for this and bought the ebook(didn't read the site properly)...to my absolute horror it was a tomato diet everything with tomatoes!!!!!!!!!! ... i frigging hate tomatoes eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited:
Awwwww no way! Tomatoes are gross!! :eek:

I love tomatoes! but cant have them too often cause of fibro thingy. what a scam though. should have replied with an LT link. lol

Tomatoes!!! Mmmmmmm, I'd love some cherry ones at the mo!!! Am growing some in growbags in my garden.

He does look like Orlando.

x

have to agree hun i just seen the advert and i hate tomatoes too but yeah i have to agree he does look like will turner xx

Back