hi im new.. advice and achievments

dorydi

Hello im diane. Iv been on orlistat for 8days now. Have lost around 6lbs. Would b great to have any tips or to know some of ur achievements of weight loss on orlistat... Hope everyone is doing ok.. Xx

Hi diane, well done you have made a great start to your weight loss!!

I just stick to foods that have no more than 5g of fat per 100g, and make sure i eat my daily allowance in calories, or as close as i can get!! Since i started this in january i have lost 43lbs!! So if i can do it anyone can!! Good luck

Hiya Diane,

a great start to the new you well done on your loss so far :)
Make sure you know how many calories you should be eating....a lot of us are on http://www.myfitnesspal.com......we can then log exercise, food and after putting our details in it will tell you the calories...(but take no notice of extra ones given after you log exercise)

Drink plenty of water...green tea is said to aid weight loss so i tend to drink this....for snacks eat fruit and very low fat fat things such as malt loaf, snack a jacks
Eat a low calorie diet...when having carbs cut down in portion size...I tend to have 150g potatoes, and between 50-75g pasta and 40g rice (dry weight)..

Make sure your breakfast is filling it gives you a great start to the day :)

Try not to stress about losing weight as its proven to slow it down...take each day as it comes and enjoy the journey

I have lost 35lb's so far and I see this as a lifestyle change not a diet.........

Goodluck and welcome aboard :):)

Back