Hi I'm new..again

13juy2013

Hello My names Kim. This is my 3rd attempt, and my last.

the reason I'm starting is health issues and the fact last night I was on a date with my hubby to be, and the waitress shouted out if I wanted to swap my chair for one without arms as I looked squashed.

i cried all night.

I'm 22. Two kiddie winks, and getting married July 13th 2013. I have my dress that I'm in love th, but worried about having it taken in :-/ oh well

first day of the rest of my thin life. :)

I got asked to move seat in a restaurant once out of the passage way to the wall seat "so that people could get passed". I can laugh about it now, but at the time I was mortified and it ruined the whole meal... I never went back. I still maintain I don't even take up that much space, how rude.

Good luck with the restart.

Good luck!!! And screw that waitress!! How v insensitive!

I don't know if this tip will help but it works for me. I've stuck on my fridge which I walk right by every time I go through the kitchen, 2 pictures. One of me and my body ATM, and then a picture of the body I want to achieve , with my head stuck on it. It's a real motivator!

Maybe you could do a secret one , you hide somewhere from hubby to be with wedding dress pictures.

X

Can't believe people can be so insensitive! There are so many things that people should think twice about before opening their mouths. I personally wouldn't go back there.

I think Lucy's idea is a good one. It would be a great motivator. I wouldn't worry too much about the dress. Professional wedding dress alterations do a great job and will sort it out for you. Do you have a goal to lose before your wedding?

Good luck x

Hi guys , i agree its good to have an inspiration photo , i have mine everywhere! On my phone , computer i pad , i have put as my screen saver to constantly remind me , i had the same picture blown up and laminated and put it in the kitchin!!it has definately spurred me on when i see what i used to look like and can again , instead of the fat lazy slob i have become and worst of all i haven't even got an excuse for my weight gain apart from being greedy and lazy!!!

Thanks will try that, this whole week so many people have mentioned my weight. :(

Thanks will try that, this whole week so many people have mentioned my weight. :(

It drives me nuts when ppl are so rude to mentions others weight, but unfortunately there are lots of rude people out there.
I started cd for my wedding and lost almost 7 stone, I had to buy a new dress and I flipping loved it. Keep strong as it will be the best thing you ever do. I love my wedding photos and although I've put quite a bit back on now it was so worth it for my big day and for our honeymoon. This place is fab for support so good luck and keep us upto date with your progress x x x

When do you get married? There's Noway I can afford a new dress lol, I want to lose 4nhalf before wedding, hopping they will be able to take it in, else il cry a lot. I'm totally in love with my dress :)

When do you get married? There's Noway I can afford a new dress lol, I want to lose 4nhalf before wedding, hopping they will be able to take it in, else il cry a lot. I'm totally in love with my dress :)

I got married last Sept and my dress had too much detail to be taken in plus the dressmaker said no dress should be taken in more than 2 sizes as it can spoil the dress, I would look into it now but I promise you when the weight falls of you will want a different dress, I ended up with a style I would never have considered when I was " big " as I wanted to show off my figure more so it was money well spent. The results are fab and well worth the effort. If you have your dress on order I would check with the shop now about changing the size ? If you have your dress already I would check with a seamstress now to save as much hassle as possible x x x x x

Back