Hi I'm new and I have a few questions

Hello everyone. I've read some very inspiring stories on here, thank you all for sharing. I am preparing to embark on my own weight loss journey. I have a few questions and I would value any input you could give me:
1. My baby is now three months old. has anyone tried to do this diet whilst breast feeding? The Australian Breast feeding association do not recommend BF whilst in ketosis, but I just wondered what anyone else thought.
2. Are eggs and mushrooms allowed from the outset? Or just salad? Which salad vegetables are allowed? (I'm vegetarian).
3. If I'm having a bad day and I need an extra sachet, even though I've had a bar, (that would then. Be five items) would it take me out of ketosis?
4. Has this eating plan helped anyone with their basic food issues. I always say that didn't get like this big being hungry, that is I have a food addiction issue. I almost feel that having no food at all for a few weeks, just the sachets would help, has anyone done it this way?

Thank you for your time. I hope I have the strength that some of you all have.

Summerwine

Is this the Slim and Save diet? If so it might be worth emailing the firm with your questions or ask your doctor.

Good luck.

Irene xx

Back