Hi im new and on day 5 :)

Hi I'm Vicky and I'm really pleased to see how friendly this site is :) I have about 3 stone to lose . Does anyone know how long that might take ??

Only hard thing I find is my fear of fat ; can't bring myself to eat pork scratching lol or much cheese... Too many years on other diets does this to you x

Anyway stay strong we can do it:) it's our year !

Welcome hun, and good luck! You will enjoy this way of eating. Fat is an important part of Atkins but I do understand your reluctance lol.

Welcome Victoria. It is very friendly here and there's always support when you need it, so get comfy. I don't know how long the weightloss will take, but this seems to be a plan for life, so I hope you've got the book to see you through the different phases. Mine is so well used but I still need advice and support from people on here. They really are very nice :)

girlygirl1 said:
Welcome hun, and good luck! You will enjoy this way of eating. Fat is an important part of Atkins but I do understand your reluctance lol.

Aww thankyou x lovely to meet you

cokes said:
Welcome Victoria. It is very friendly here and there's always support when you need it, so get comfy. I don't know how long the weightloss will take, but this seems to be a plan for life, so I hope you've got the book to see you through the different phases. Mine is so well used but I still need advice and support from people on here. They really are very nice :)

I can see how supportive you all are :) I have got the new Atkins diet but it's so complicated at the moment lol. Looking forward to weigh in day.

Nice to meet u :)

Welcome .Its hard to say how long etc as some people lose faster than others .I was a slow enough loser and lost 3 stone in 7 months . As i say i am a slow loser and some lose it a lot faster .In saying that i will have maintained for a year in august and its stayed off

Wishing you the BEST of luck! I know what you mean about the fat issue! Its certainly something to get your head around :)

xxx

Welcome and good luck:)

Keep trying on the fat - i really struggled to get my head round it initially- but it's a really important part of managing both your appetite and weight loss! After 4 months i now shudder when i see sugary food or piles of bread but rejoice in cream, cheese, etc - life is good ;)

Hi Vicky and welcome love, I thought I'd already posted here :)

Back