Hi im New can you help ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nicolae40, 17 March 2014.

1. nicolae40

nicolae40 Member

Hi hope everyone is doing well!! I started slimming world last week and have never posted anything on any forum before. I Had a stoma bag fitted 6mth ago because of really bad crohns, so I need lots of HELP as do not like myself much at the moment and you all seem really nice. If anyone can spear a few mins wth advice I would be so grateful. thnks Nicolax
  2. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Hi Nicola :)

i don't know anything medical about your condition and how it affects diet but if you have any specific queries I am sure there are people who would advise

Id suggest familiarising yourself with the sub forums like "syn values" so when you post a query it has the best chance of getting an appropriate answer! Good luck :)
  3. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

Hi Nicola just wanted to say hi & welcome ask away there are plenty of people on here that will help you out :) x
  4. nicolae40

nicolae40 Member

Thank you so much x