Hi Im new :D

missy3

starving!
Hey I'm new to cd, but not new to minis, nor to lipotrim :) i'd originally lost 2stone on lipotrim last year but have put 1 back on, my own doing.. by eating complete rubbish. So im here again! but this time with something a bit different.
My goals are: im starting a fashion degree in september in a class full of models lol
and a wedding in october.. i'd like to have a lovely dress for.
also for health and medical reasons too, i have very bad joint pain and getting the weight off will def help my poor bones carry me about.

about me : im 22 and from belfast, i weigh 15stone 2lb :S and im 5ft 7 :) size 18 clothes.

cd consistings of: 21banana tetras, 11choco tetras and the rest strawberry.
Ithink they are convienent for me.. and i actually really like the taste. I'm on day 1.

Welcome to CD! How are you finding it so far?

That's a lot of tetras! Just the banana and chocolate make up more than 4 a day!

Welcome. It's good that you really like the taste - I've found some I love too and it feels like a treat to eat/drink them. Your fashion course sounds interesting and certainly will be a good incentive!

Hey I just posted a thread and realised your from belfast - me to - i was just saying that i am going to see my 'advisor' for the first time in the morning, i have never done anytthing like this before and was wondering if you could tell me what i may expect ont he first meeting?

Thanx

Lorna

welcome, good luck with your first week. I wouldn't be able to just stick to tetras i'd get so bored

Welcome along to CD and well done for having such good goals....keep that focus! Hang the dress on the outside of your wardrobe to keep you motivated hun!
Hope your first couple of weeks go ok and you have some good losses!
xxxx

Good luck! :)

I have so many tetras as i have a 2 weeks supply lol forgot to mention tht!

thanks everyone :D on day 2 and once i get over the initial 'i'm starving' stage, i should be fine xx

Back