hi, im new here :)

hiya, i have been on a diet since january and have lost 26lb to date, but have hit a platou, i went to my gp and have been prescribed xenical, im only on day 4 and wish i could fast forward time, i have never really tried diet pills before as ive never been 100% into losing weight even though i have always known i have needed to, but the thought of having a big birthday bash looking like this scares the hell out of me, instead i want to hear wow's all round!!! i have downloaded an app for this on my iphone but cant figuire it out so im on my laptop now, so if anyone has any hints for that i would be very grateful

congratz on the loss so far and welcome to the site.
The app is just brilliant!
Login on the bottom. navigate the forums using the first button titled forums. its the same layout as the site but you have to click into each one to view deeper. when in a thread, use the top right button to reply / subscribe etc :)

Oh I think I've figured it, I'm on my iPhone now :) thanks for your help :)

Now on day 9 and the loss has started again - 3lb :) does this tablet make anyone else pee like mad, or must I just be drinking more lol??

hi and :welcome: to minimins! Everyone on here is fantastic, there is loads of support and advice available.

Congratulations on your 26lb weight loss - you must be really pleased!

Wishing you the very best of luck on your continued weight loss journey!

Back