hi im new!!! hoping to get lots of support and make friends!!

cassyfran

hi im new to the forum this evening,just ordered 4 weeks supply of Exante this evening aswell,really looking forward to starting it when it arrives,i recently did slimming world just before christmas and lost 22lbs but as always put on 10lb over christmas and new year,im really struggling to get motivated so im hoping to hear some wonderful success stories form all you lovely lot on here xx
my name is Cassidy,im 28 from oxfordshire,i need to lose around 4 stone to be really happy with my body x;)

Welcome to Exante, I think I probably qualify as a success story, nearly 8 stone down since last July and feeling loads better for it (even with the odd slip up). Put in 100% and you will get back your rewards, drink lots of water and keep busy enough to forget food for the first few days while you get into ketosis and things improve after that. Good luck!
Bren xx

Hi there! I've managed 3 weeks on total solution and have lost 12lbs. As Quak says - put in 100% and it will be well worth it! Good luck x

Welcome and good luck xx

hello and welcome along

welcome....
I'm on day 7 first weigh in tomorrow.I had been doing slimming world but decided to give this ago for a bit. The first couple of days are the hardest but as of day 5/6 it has got much better. So wishing you good luck xx

Hi & Welcome!
I've been doing Exante a month today to be exact! Lost over 2st, have had a few 3 meals out in that time but went for salad and avoided carbs like the plauge! Its true give it 100% and you will be really pleased with the results.
Once you get used to not eating its fine, lots of water and this forum is such a good support tool
GOOD LUCK!

well,my delivery came today and im very excited (if not a bit aprehensive) to get started,im really gunna try my best,just hope i can stick to it,only time will tell xx:D

Belated welcome Cassie

Know this, if you really want it, it is there for the taking!
If you put in 100% effort, you will get in return 100% success.

Success stories are all over this forum. New starters, established Exanteites and almost there.
It is not easy, VLCD never will be, temptation is always around the corner.
You will get tremendous support from your peers here, we know what you are going through because we have gone/are going through it.

Looking forward to sharing the journey with you.

Love Myr xxx

Hi
it's my 10th week on exante
you can have bad days and good days
but the weight loss is worththe bad days

keep talking to us on here, we can help with our wealth of experience!

Back