Hi Im new to all this!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ginger_cake, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. ginger_cake

ginger_cake New Member

Hi, Ive only recently heard about the CD and have to say I would love to try it out!! I live in the Rochdale area in Lancashire and wondered if anyone knew if there were any councillors around this area.
    I also would like any information possible on this diet as there isnt a lot about it on the net. What are the pros and cons? Is it easy to follow? Are there any dangers? Is it like Atkins?
    Im sure i will think of more questions soon!!
    thanks in advance!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi welcome to mini's if you google cambridge diet, the website will come up. hopefully it will answer alot of your questions. you will be able to search for your nearest cdc there. Its hard and requires willpower :) all you have is 3/4shakes a day and water, the results are amazing

becky xxx
  4. ginger_cake

ginger_cake New Member

thanks for replying hun x I really am keen to give it a go! i went on the website but couldnt find any information on where the councillors are based. Might just be me though, lol i'm useless!! Im just concerned about how safe it is really. Is it expensive?
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hang on and il get u a link. Im in ireland but in the uk i think its around 35-38 pounds
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Hiya and welcome.

It can vary but general guide is between £35 and £40 per week. If you look on the Cambridge site there should be a link at the top called Counsellors and under that Find a Counsellor.

8. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

yep google cambridge diet then it will have links at the tab to find a counseller in your area. then you can email them
  9. ginger_cake

ginger_cake New Member

lol ive found the right section on the CD official site!!
  10. ginger_cake

ginger_cake New Member

i want to lose 7 stone hun x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.