Hi Im new to all this!!

ginger_cake

Hi, Ive only recently heard about the CD and have to say I would love to try it out!! I live in the Rochdale area in Lancashire and wondered if anyone knew if there were any councillors around this area.
I also would like any information possible on this diet as there isnt a lot about it on the net. What are the pros and cons? Is it easy to follow? Are there any dangers? Is it like Atkins?
Im sure i will think of more questions soon!!
thanks in advance!!

Hi welcome to mini's if you google cambridge diet, the website will come up. hopefully it will answer alot of your questions. you will be able to search for your nearest cdc there. Its hard and requires willpower :) all you have is 3/4shakes a day and water, the results are amazing

becky xxx

thanks for replying hun x I really am keen to give it a go! i went on the website but couldnt find any information on where the councillors are based. Might just be me though, lol i'm useless!! Im just concerned about how safe it is really. Is it expensive?

Hiya and welcome.

It can vary but general guide is between £35 and £40 per week. If you look on the Cambridge site there should be a link at the top called Counsellors and under that Find a Counsellor.

Gxx

Back