Hi I'm new to Lipotrim!

shellys

Hi - I've just got home from my local pharmacy after taking the plunge and commencing the Lipotrim diet. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome 2 years ago and since then (and after quitting smoking in January this year!) I've managed to pile on 5 stone!

I've just had my first shake (vanilla) and have to say - it tasted a lot nicer than I expected :)

I'd welcome any tips from anybody who is kind enough to share them with me - thanks.

I have some Acai Berry supplement (from a health food store) and was wondering whether I can continue taking these in addition to my Lipotrim? I should've asked the pharmacist really but forgot :rolleyes:

Hi shellys :)

Well done for taking the first step and starting Lipotrim. Wishing you luck for your first week and good luck for your first weigh-in next week! :)

Welcome. I am new myself and am just into my second day. I am not feeling as tired or weak as I thought I might. It is just needing to remember I am doing this for my own good (e.g health and increased self confidence I hope) - not to punish myself and try to keep motivated.

Back