Hi im new to SF :)

Well im down near boots tonight in the car, im wondering weather to weigh myself then, saves walking down in the morn, i mean surely there wont be much difference, or would there? xxx

tbh i think it does make a difference, i weighed myself last night and i was 12st 7lbs (was really annoyed thinking i've stayed the same) weighed myself this morning and hey presto im 12st 5lbs! lol so it would be good for you though cos at your first weigh in you would lose more in theory xxx

Hmmm true true, think i;ll check the weather forcast for 2morro and decide on that lol x

The weathers fine but i will wait till the morning! Gives me a good walk too :D x

good choice :) omg i seriously cannot wait for work to be over with!! going rather slow today as it usually does when you want to be at home lol! boo x x x

HI

Fabulous loss emma ! - weighing in tomorrow hoping for any sort of loss 0.5 lbs would be great!

Have a lovely time this evening and hope the slim and save goes well!

Xx

good luck lilo! let us know how you get on! x x x

Ahhh be nearly home time soon!

Good luck for tomorrow lilo! xx

hour left here!!! my bf did good!! i just got a lovely bunch of flowers delivered to my work!!! :) im a very happy gf xx x x

Awwww thats lovely :) what flowers are they?
I had my flowers personally delivered this morning by my little man, he was very confused why i was getting them, he doesnt quite get valentines day haha!

aw bless thats so sweet! bless him

they are roses with little diamonte hearts in the centre and white crysthanamums in a lovely Red vase x x x

awww :) mine are roses to, no diamantes tho :| Lucky bugger Lol but some kind of heart shape things in there too! Have a lovely night tonight xx

Good Morning,

How was your evening last night? What takeaway did you have in the end?

So are you on your slim and save now?! on your way to being a skinny minny!! :)

x x x

hey hey! I had a chinese and toberlone lol what did u have??

After eating all that i sts so very happy about that!!!

Slim&save- LOVE IT so far!

Vanilla shake was great, the choc bar is great, coke zero is great haha im very happy today :D xx

ooo lovely! and what a bonus for STS!!! :)

ooooo wow sounds like a good diet!!! vanilla shake, cocolate bar and coke!! perfect lol!

well we had pizza and galaxy - YUM! but i only managed a couple of slices of pizza, on slice garlic bread and a few breaded chicken things and some wedges . . . ok now im writing it out sounds like i ate loads! no wonder i havent been hungry today! lol havent even had my first shake yet! :S going to have one in a min and some crisps and jelly later! and fancy a meal with loads of veg seen as i had a crappy dinner last night.

on a bad note i feel like my sinusitis is coming back ahhhh! noooooo! so am drinking loads of water!

so what do you have for your tea tonight? x x x

well we had pizza and galaxy - YUM! but i only managed a couple of slices of pizza said:
That made me laugh lol

Sounds very good! Omg not had anything yet!!?? That seriously filled you up!!

Shake choc bar and coke haha i know sounds good right?

I'll be having another shake, i only bought 14 meals so gonna save them for wen im not feeling the shakes for tea anymore!

And hope its not coming back!! :( x

haha i know well i suppose i didnt think it was much last night as before i would have easily demolished all the garlic bread, half a pizza, chicken bits, and all wedges :)! so to me wasnt an awful lot haha - what a piggy i was!! lol

ooooo good - glad your finding your first day ok. Just tucking into my premade chocolate shake now!!! yummy :)

i know me too - have headache, toothache and . . . face ache! haha that sounds wierd but where my sinus's are it aches! haha face ache! im such an idiot!!

xxx

Evening all!!

1lb loss today over the moon coz I was sure i would stay the same!

Glad you all had lovely valentines days!!

I got a dozen roses from my boys - think grandad sorted them out as ordering on line from M and S is a bit advanced for 2 3.5yr olds!!!

Made my day though!!!:D

Slim and save sounds good - I had my first shake in ages yesterday and nearly gaged thought i would heat it up and chocolate and vanilla was a horrible mix!!

Will be sticking to the bars from now on although the ready made Asda's own shakes are really nice.

Have a lovely evening
:)
Xx

haha i know well i suppose i didnt think it was much last night as before i would have easily demolished all the garlic bread, half a pizza, chicken bits, and all wedges :)! so to me wasnt an awful lot haha - what a piggy i was!! lol

ooooo good - glad your finding your first day ok. Just tucking into my premade chocolate shake now!!! yummy :)

i know me too - have headache, toothache and . . . face ache! haha that sounds wierd but where my sinus's are it aches! haha face ache! im such an idiot!!

xxx

Face ache haha what you like, i know what u mean though!!
Well all was going well untill 4.30pm when i thought i was gonna die of starvation ha, you know when your belly is that hungry it really hurts!! So i had my last shake, and ive just had some grilled chicken and veg which is allowed thank god!!

How you getting on with the gym? xx

Evening all!!

1lb loss today over the moon coz I was sure i would stay the same!

Glad you all had lovely valentines days!!

I got a dozen roses from my boys - think grandad sorted them out as ordering on line from M and S is a bit advanced for 2 3.5yr olds!!!

Made my day though!!!:D

Slim and save sounds good - I had my first shake in ages yesterday and nearly gaged thought i would heat it up and chocolate and vanilla was a horrible mix!!

Will be sticking to the bars from now on although the ready made Asda's own shakes are really nice.

Have a lovely evening
:)
Xx

Awww thats brill 1lb loss well done :)
And bless your little ones, i think they may have had some help from grandad, only alittle though ;)

If you like the asda shakes you should use them instead of slimfasts, its all the same :) xx

Back