Hi im new to this just started my journey

VVertigan83

Hi all im a newbie to this site, i joined WW last week have an aim for approx 56lbs to lose? but going to take one small goal at a time (ive been trying to add a profile pic and cant seem to find where i do it) im actually really looking forward to my weigh in this coming week, i dont feel like im on a 'diet' as i have eaten so much but stayed within the point allowence good luck to you all best wished for your weight loss journey im really excited about mine and cant wait to start seeing results i did 40 mins of zumba tonight on my Ps3 and felt fab afterwards

:) :) :)

Well done

You have really taken the bull y it's horn. Well done for a good start.

thank you, i have been before and failed myself for all sorts of reasons but no im doing it for me and am so determined its untrue! ive now had all my children (4) been sterilised so no more so i can now get my body to how i want it to be and know that only my eating habbits will change that from now on :) ive given myself a goal of 2lb loss per week so by the end of Aug i will hopefuly be at goal or there abouts (i have been 3-3.5 stone lighter than i am now and i still had a little more to lose so im aiming for 4st maybe a little more just depends when i get there, its zumba again more me today and maybe some skipping :)) im following the Weight watchers pro points system and pleasently suprised how much i can actually have to eat :) why starv on a diet when you dont have too! plus half the time the weight piles on quicker after a 'starv diet'

Good luck with the pounds. You need 20 posts for an avatar. Have a read of the sticky threads in the Introductions Section for other information.

Irene xx

hows everyones week been ?? im not feeling too well so lost some motivation but i havnt slipped still tracking and eating within my point allowence but not exercised for a few days :( due to feeling under the weather fingers crossed it will soon pass so i can feel as good as i did last week

Hi, I am new here as well. Found this site by accident and not that great on computers. I am now at my very heavyest :cry:but this year I am determined to get slim. I am starting to feel old...not that long to 60 so I don't want to take too many health issues into the future with me.

Back