Hi I'm new to WW

I didn't want to crash Livi's thread but I'm new too and I'm 24 :)

I've stocked up on lots of low points food for this week but takeaways and eating out are my massive downfall (and alcohol a couple of times a month) so I might need some extra help there with tips!

I've also discovered the "joys" of no added sugar mallows :eek: :sigh: so any tips on good low points sweet snacks will also be welcome

Hi!!! You so should of done....the more the merrier and all that!!! Good luck with everything...when did you start?

I started last week but had a few disasterous days with having things on so this week properly! I lost less than a pound last week (is my signature showing yet, I tried to put some details in there) but am determiend to do it properly this week.

Oooh I see my sig worked. Are you doing it through a class or online Livi? I'm trying online to see how I go.

I sort of followed WW loosely a few years ago and slowly got from 12 stone 9 to 10 stone 3 so hopefully this time can do it a bit more quickly :)

SUGAR FREE MARSHMELLOWS ARE EVIL! been there lol
Sweet snacks: jelly, yog jelly, fruit, ww puds, flump marshmellows
Good luck on your journey!

i'm doing it online...I'd go to the class if I had someone local to go with but I'm too much of a wimp to go alone! lol! I'm really going for it this time...I have to get to at least a size 16 (I'm now a 22/24) before I even start thinking about my wedding!!!

welcome and good luck!!

i'm doing it online...I'd go to the class if I had someone local to go with but I'm too much of a wimp to go alone! lol! I'm really going for it this time...I have to get to at least a size 16 (I'm now a 22/24) before I even start thinking about my wedding!!!

If you ever decide you would like to go to a class, dont be scared to go on your own - I did and everyone is really friendly

Thanks all.

I went to a class a couple of years ago Livi and lots of people were there on their own.

I have the sugar free jellies in my fridge. Will look into flumps too lol.

Welcome jimmychews. You'll love it here. Good luck for this week.

Why don't you post asking if anyone is in your area? You may find a buddy on here to go with xx

Welcome and good luck with the plan.

I went to class on my own and found everyone to be really welcoming and friendly so dont let that stop you.

welcome and good luck with the plan :) dont be scared about going to class on your own, there are lots of people that go alone. I started going alone and then my mum and best friend joined later on because they didnt want to go on their own either! x

Welcome jimmy! Milky ways are only 2 points and 4 chocolate matchmakers are 1.5! Bargain!oh and after 8 mints are a point each too, I have only just finished a box from xmas by having one every day after tea, they are dead rich tasting so they do satisfy a sweet tooth.
As for the meetings I go by myself liv, the first one I was proper cackin it so I got my lovely boyfriend to come with me and wait outside, like a dad taking me to brownies! Ha ha, I only stay long enough to get weighed, get my tracker for the week and have a little chat with the leader though. Dont stay for actual meeting part.xx

Lol cheers you lot...I've advertised on here for a buddy...a few of my friends are doing sw but I don't think I have the time to organise my food so much until I have my own kitchen (living between mum and fiance's house) and things are less hectic. Plus I like ww philosophy and being able to have a lot more variety...

Back