Hi I'm New!

cjtj

Why didnt i find this forum earlier- had a look around and it looks great.

Anyways

Hi-
I've been on SW for 2 years now and i'm a target member- although i may lower my target.

My starting weight was 12stone 9.5lbs
My weight now is 9stone 12.5lbs
(although my target weight is 9stone 9.5lbs)

Bye
Mwah
CJ

Welcome to Minimins! Glad you found us ;)

Why didnt i find this forum earlier- had a look around and it looks great.

Anyways

Hi-
I've been on SW for 2 years now and i'm a target member- although i may lower my target.

My starting weight was 12stone 9.5lbs
My weight now is 9stone 12.5lbs
(although my target weight is 9stone 9.5lbs)

Bye
Mwah
CJ

Hi CJ,

Your very welcome and congratulations on your weight loss!!!

How long has it taken you to lose the weight?

Love Mini xxx

Hi CJ,

Your very welcome and congratulations on your weight loss!!!

How long has it taken you to lose the weight?

Love Mini xxx

Hiya. Thanks again
It took me about a year and a half to get to my target and since then i've sort of stayed the same so i called target to take some of the pressure off and so i dont pay:giggle:

i would like to get to 9stone though- just to feel happier...

well done on getting to target and welcome to the forum. :D you got any good free red recipes?! x

Thanks-

Afraid not i'm a Vegi-
But my mum who is also on SW and not a Vegi will have some- so i'll ask her 2moz-
*She's in bed, lol* and i'll post them up 4 u...

well done on your loss, i was once a life member untill i stopped going to class and put it all back on,ha ha ha ha kinda got bored on sw (sorry) wish i was on it now though with a big plate of pasta, good luck x x x

Hi, great to hear of your success on sw, I'm very new to it but love to hear about inspirational people. Thanks!

Hi CJ and welcome to the board! :D
Hope you can share some recipies with us?
Well done for getting to and staying at target.

hehe thanks... I've posted some recipes on the red ideas page- i'll post some more up later... when ive typed them up...
I have no idea what they taste like cause im a vegi but my mum is on SW and gave me her fave Red reciepes...

and my topic titled quorn pasta bake- i BEG every1 to try it i LOVE it, it tastes so yummy- I just wish i could give it to every1 on SW cause its so quick to prepare and cook- syn free (on green) and fills you up...:D :D :D

Back