HI IM NEW!

Hiya wiggybarber thats a great start you must be feelin v.good, well done:D dont give in to temptation il be strong for you 2day cos god knows im goin 2 need sm1 when im havin a weak one!! just think.....this diet is much more structured than ww and the others. In order 4 it 2 work you simply cannot have naughty foods. i know ur prob longin for smthin nice but have a bar or a snack of somekind anything that wont sabotage ur good work so far. try this.........i know it may seem harsh but you know that feelin when u break ur diet.....u feel so guilty and angry with urself you just want to scream, cry or both if ur me:) and then u realise that whatever u ate to make you feel that way just doesnt seem so tasty or worth it anymore. close ur eyes and remember that feeling and dont forget it!!! do you want to do that 2 urself.........
headache not as bad 2day drinkin loads of water hopefully il feel this strong and motivated 2moro:fingerscrossed:

Hey longin2bslim....Thanks so much for your support yesterday,i really needed it and it helped.Your so right the feeling after a fall is so soul destroying,and i too cry and tantrum...
I had my tea and took to my bed with a cuppa tea and half a bar,and watched Gok...Hope your having another positive day :) x

wow well done you, i was on the plan for a week and lost just under a stone then disaster struck and i fell off the plan, that was last month and ive out on weight and more so im now
as of today back on the plan.
ive had my shake this morning and got my snacka nd soup ready for lunch, evening meal planned. hopefully this time i can stick to it and other peoples problems wont get in the way! xxx

Back