hi- i'm new. :)

miss a

hey, i did have a look to see if i could see a thread for introducing myself to the troops but i couldn't, maybe i'm too dozy!

i'm about to (hopefully) start on cambridge sole source- am waiting to hear back from a local counsellor. i did lipotrim before but very short term as i only liked one of the options available to me :sigh: so i got sick of it very quickly! i have a lot of weight to lose, as in 5 stone just to be out of the obese category, and i'm tired of being big. i get intense pangs of jealousy when i see a gorgeous dress hanging in topshop and i know i'd need to buy two of them and sew them together to even have a hope of getting it over my hips!

been reading some of your stories and it's an inspiration- even the ones with people saying they've had a bad week, we are all humans aiming for the same goal and its nice to know that even if it goes a bit wrong, we can pick ourselves up and carry on!

so anyway, thats me, and i hope to get to know some of you a bit better in the future. if anyone has a similar amount of weight to lose feel free to pm me and we can motivate each other :p

Hi Miss a, must admit I'm not too up on how to work everything on the site as I only signed up on Sunday. I started the CD on Saturday and it's going ok, a few hunger pangs but I'm so determined to lose weight this time that it overcomes them. If that doesn't work I've been coming here and reading everyones success stories, which really is motovational. Good luck and just keep beleiving in yourself, you can do it :)

Hi Miss a, must admit I'm not too up on how to work everything on the site as I only signed up on Sunday. I started the CD on Saturday and it's going ok, a few hunger pangs but I'm so determined to lose weight this time that it overcomes them. If that doesn't work I've been coming here and reading everyones success stories, which really is motovational. Good luck and just keep beleiving in yourself, you can do it :)

thank you, and best of luck to you. you have done well to get past the first few days, those were the hardest when i was on LT and i'm sure they're the hardest on CD too. well done. :)

Welcome :p

We are a friendly bunch on here and there is always someone willing to help you.

I have tried every diet going and always failed! I can't believe that I have lost so much weight (and inches) on this diet.

Today I have been shopping and bought some trousers in size 16 - that was just a dream for me two months ago as I haven't been a size 16 for about 3 years.

I too have a long way to go yet - about another 4 stone but I have developed this amazing willpower and I am going to succeed come what may!

Good luck with CD - I am told there are many more flavours than Lipotrim so I hope it suits you better.

Keep posting :)

Welcome :p

We are a friendly bunch on here and there is always someone willing to help you.

I have tried every diet going and always failed! I can't believe that I have lost so much weight (and inches) on this diet.

Today I have been shopping and bought some trousers in size 16 - that was just a dream for me two months ago as I haven't been a size 16 for about 3 years.

I too have a long way to go yet - about another 4 stone but I have developed this amazing willpower and I am going to succeed come what may!

Good luck with CD - I am told there are many more flavours than Lipotrim so I hope it suits you better.

Keep posting :)

i've not been a size 16 since 2007 :( and my starting bmi is about the same as what yours was on your ticker, so its inspirational to know that you're there, gives me hope! i've tried diets too, but in life i'm an all or nothing girl- i don't do moderation and this is why i don't stick to diets. i need something really properly regimented otherwise i cheat constantly. WELL DONE on your weight loss, and thank you for the welcome.

Hello and welcome! Good luck :) xx

Hi Miss A

Just like Slimoncemore , I too have tried every diet there is several times !!
I`ve been trying to lose weight since I had my last baby, and he`s ................................17 Now !!!!!

I stopped smoking 3 years ago, and gained even more.
I can honestly say, this is the BEST diet I have ever followed.
Whenever I did WW or SW, I`d have extra one day, promising myself I`d cut back the next.
With CD, I KNOW I can`t do this, or else I`ll take myself out of ketosis.

I`m on week 5, and to be honest, the only really difficult time was over a week ago on my birthday. I was desperate for a chinese.(l didn`t give in though !)

I wish I`d followed this diet 10 years ago, as I feel I`ve wasted so many holidays wearing naff clothes !!
You can do it, so lets look forward to your first weeks weight loss! That`ll be inspiration in itself !!!!!

By the way, the choc bars are absolutely fab ! Especially the toffee!! They are a godsend and have really helped keep me on track !!!!
Good Luck !!!!

Hello to both of you. I haven't been posting here that long myself and I find the advice here really helpful.
I have just over 6 stone to lose and I'm just into my 2nd week now. I've had a few hard moments, but I got through them and I've managed to stay 100%.
Good luck with your weight loss.

Hi and welcome.

Hi and well done on starting on the CD!

It's both the easiest and hardest diet you'll ever do....but the amazing results and strictness of sole source are what does it for me :)

Good luck!

Hello---newbie here!!!

hi

i have started CD today. i am fed up with being fat and have tried every other diet with no success- would be great to hear from anyone:p

Hi!! I hope all goes well for you! Yup you have a ticker!! Im on day 5 today, I dont think its been too bad so far!

Hi to all the newbies, and well done for deciding to do something good and positive for yourselves. CD will work like you wont believe, as long as you stay 100%. There is always a friendly ear, great advice and inspirational stories to keep you (and me) going.

Good luck with your fantastic journeys, which we all want to hear about. xx:family2:

Hi everyone! :D
Im now into my second week of ss and have so far lost 6lb. I have also tried so many other diets, all failed, but this one seems to be the one! I dont want to cheat because i know i will knock myself out of ketosis and will have to start feeling hungry again :sigh: This is the type of regimented diet i need to get me there! Hopefully i want to loose 3 stones by my holiday to florida in May if i can! (I know this is a pretty big goal! :rolleyes:)
I must admit though some times it is tough, especially when people around you are eating takeaways ect! My boyfriend has started this week with me to give a bit of moral support and hopefully shed a few pounds too!
Some of the stories i have been reading on her are trully insperational and give me the motive to do this!
Thanks guys :p
xxxx

Hi i want to loose 5 stone, been on the cd for just over 2 weeks.
Week 1 - 7lbs
Week 2 - 3lbs
Going to stick too it, lost 13 inches off the whole of my body, it is hard but worth it ;o)

Back