Hi Jim, this is for anyone, but aimed at you..

doesn't sound a bit excusey! Sounds like a planned, measured approach - to give yourself the best chance to see great results :)

if you try and start now with that kind of schedule of eating fests ahead of you, you will just get the guilts everytime you eat, instead of enjoying your events!
gather your info, gather you storecupboard...get your self geared up for starting 2nd jan, and enjoy guilt free success!

I just try to stay as legal as I can in between the naughty bits

Aww, thanks People, i am so excited to get going, and all of this encouragement is fantastic,you all sound like you know exactly what you are doing. and how fantastic that i will have all this epic support every day rather than going to a club every week and sitting there bored most of the time.... not dissing them, coz i know it works for some,i even used to be a WW leader!!! but, i know that when i attended as a member, didnt really get much out of it, the leader i went to was rubbish!!... anyway, sorry to ramble, but really big thanks to everyone for their input, and i am still stalking you all whilst i prepare myself!!! and am really thankful that there will be someone there all the time, well, almost!!
XXX

In the end you just do what you can Linda, that's all any one can expect.

aww Jim, you are so sensible, and very helpfull, i am so glad i joined this site, i love it, in fact i feel sorry for people who arent trying to lose weight, as they are missing out on a fabulous social virtual world!!!! if that is the right way to describe it!
I am going away now for almost two weeks here and there, but will pop in if i get the chance to, but, in the meantime, i would just like to offer everyone my very best wishes for christmas, hope you are all able to deal with the silly season as best you can? and that damage limitation is the way forward if you do lose it!
i know i am a coward just now, opting for the whole season off before i go for it, but i know that this is my best chance to be able to start in jan and do it right... i hope!!
so, best wishes people, have a good one whatever way you chose to do it, and i look forward to meeting you all here again in Jan 2011 XXXX

Happy Christmas Linda. x

Go for it Linda - see you back here soon! :)

I hope it all goes well and you have a lovely time Linda.

Back