Hi! Just heard about LL,but dont know much? If good why so many returning?

gero

Hello

I have been on a few diets in my life, but mainly WW. I think my body became immune to it though. I've lost 3 stone gained 2 etc. Now I have heard about Lighterlife, and its milkshakes....is it like slim fast?

I have watched what i've been eating and exercising a little since xmas to bring my BMI down to 30.

How much does LL Lite cost, recommendations etc, difficuly?

I am concerned that it appears to be expensive and theres a lot of returners, is it a case of stopping the plan & it all goes back on? It appears to be a lot of money to spend to then regain the weight.

Also, i see people lose quite a lot in a week, just from browsing on here, do you have to exercise etc to lose them weights?

Thanks

If you look at any forum here youll see returners, LL, CD, WW, SW. Its not because of the diet its because of what people do when they come off the diets.

VLCDs like LL, CD, Exante etc are fantastic for faster weight loss but theyre hard going.

Youll lose good amounts of weight without exercise due to the fact youre consuming very few calories

Costs £66 per week but no food bills and it includes counselling every week which helps you to change your habits so you don't put it back on. As with anything in life, no cast iron guarantees: at the end of the day its up to you...

you see alot of returners merely for the fact they indulge in old eating habits again, nothing else to it, unless its stress related or something

Hi Kenshin.
You've got some good goals there - as usual.

Back