Hi, just started Cambridge today wahooo!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wannabegawjusxx, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. wannabegawjusxx

wannabegawjusxx New Member

My name is kk and I have just started the cd diet today. I am a student midwife from Dublin, married with one daughter and a rather delightful almost one year old grandson:) I tried the cd before and fell off the wagon, but I still think it is the only way forward for me at this time. I have an awful lot of weight to lose and really hope that I succeed this time round. Lots of black coffee, tea and water and even more trips to the loo have already began!! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and see if any one else is starting their weightloss journey on cd or indeed any of the vlcd's.:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wrathchild

wrathchild Member

Hi KK
    I am starting on CD too today... like you restarting... I lost 5 stone and nearly got to goal weight in end 2006/beg 2007... then I took a couple of years to put t back on! Then I did it again in 2009 and again got almost to goal (a little further off than the first time though!)... and yes a pattern is emerging but it only took me a year to put it all (almost all) back on... so restarting AGAIN ... for the very LAST time (just had a wee shout at myself then on your blog, sorry about that.. normal functionality has been resumed)

So good luck, hope it goes well for you... will follow your journey. I have a spa break to aim for as a treat for getting to goal so I better not fanny around this time!
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with Cambridge.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.